Job Where I can do Nothing

Unregistered

I want a job like my good buddy Nate Boggs has, where I can be completely incompetent and lazy at my job and do nothing and still get paid. Is the manatee Sheriff's office

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bailiff is as close as it gets to getting full-pay, medical benefits and retirement benefits for doing nothing. Plus you get weekends, holidays and nights off. Lastly, you work in an air conditioned controlled environment. The biggest thing you will have to "fight" is boredom. LOL

Unregistered
    As a bailiff, the biggest fight you will ever get into is battling the demon of boredom.

Unregistered
    lol, I would like to have such a kind of work too

In fact, if you are good enough on your current workplace, then one time you will be able to automate some processes and it will deminish the time needed to perform your work. However, you should be smart or persistent to start working less. As it's said, work smart, not hard, and it's true.
    On the other hand you have to understand that you won't success if you're working in the wrong place and occupy with the job that doesn't inspire you.
    For example, currently I'm working as an accountant and it's boring... Nevertheless, I have a second job of fitness trainer that is kind of a hobby that brings me pleasure and relaxes me on weekends. To be honest, I never thought that I would earn a lot of money, and at the same time do my favorite thing, which brings pleasure and little money. You can also try to find a job that will inspire you, maybe you will be interested in something from this list of jobs that are suitable for working on weekends yourmoneygeek.com