Hillsborough County Sheriff - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, you must be butt hurt millenials. Really, cops kids and preachers kids being the worst?? People of a certain age get what we called, "a joke", back in the olden days!
    Can confirm-am cop's kid who raised all kinds a hell...am now cop!

Unregistered
    Sorry, you must be butt hurt millenials. Really, cops kids and preachers kids being the worst?? People of a certain age get what we called, "a joke", back in the olden days!
    No fool I was quoting the previous poster.

Unregistered
    No fool I was quoting the previous poster.
    Hellion cop spawn here! 7 years in and loving it! And I like my bosses. Ooooooooooo. I must be a moron right?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Again....bad kids regardless of color may sway your impressionable kid the wrong way!

So * everyone knows cop kids are the worst* are you talking about George Chronister? CHAD'S kid. You should tell that to his face....let us know how that works out!
    Maybe he should have spent less time climbing the political ladder and looking for the all mighty dollar by marrying women who have rich daddy’s, and spent more time raising his son. He traded his second rich wife for his third billionaire rich wife! He now is spending his time being a father to her son so he says, and I don’t have a problem telling him to his face.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GladIAmRetired View Post
    Maybe he should have spent less time climbing the political ladder and looking for the all mighty dollar by marrying women who have rich daddy’s, and spent more time raising his son. He traded his second rich wife for his third billionaire rich wife! He now is spending his time being a father to her son so he says, and I don’t have a problem telling him to his face.
    Careful. You’re jealousy is showing again troll

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Careful. You’re jealousy is showing again troll
    Nope not jealous and not a troll. Worked there and saw first hand what goes on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GladIAmRetired View Post
    Said the anonymous and judgmental jerk on this forum! I am sure you and your family are perfect in every way.

Unregistered
    Said the anonymous and judgmental jerk on this forum! I am sure you and your family are perfect in every way.
    Ya we are “beefy t*t’s!” What’s it to you d - bag🖕🏻

Unregistered
    Ya we are “beefy t*t’s!” What’s it to you d - bag🖕🏻

Spoken like true trash.

Unregistered
    Spoken like true trash.
    It’s also the language spoken by trolls with micro weenies who have to stand on a box to reach a urinal. You know...those mean little munchkins. They like to be heard.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast