Hillsborough County Sheriff - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea that's not racism.
    I am black and i work my freaking azz off not to live near a trailer park or housing project. My neighborhood is of mixed races and all of us worked 5 times as hard to assure we live the way we do....if someone of my race wants to live like I do then they need to earn a degree and get a job that surpasses paying their obligations. Handsout are designed to keep you dependent on others.
    These are the things that need to be said. They should not be taboo. Its not about race. Its about the hard workers that earned what they worked for being made the bad guys. While the freeloaders are put on a pedestal to trick them into voting for whoever promises free crap and incorporate then into our schools. Only for their kids to ruin our kids with their bad examples and turn our good neighborhoods into chaos. Real republicans know this. Our president knows this. Our sheriff does not.

Unregistered
    These are the things that need to be said. They should not be taboo. Its not about race. Its about the hard workers that earned what they worked for being made the bad guys. While the freeloaders are put on a pedestal to trick them into voting for whoever promises free crap and incorporate then into our schools. Only for their kids to ruin our kids with their bad examples and turn our good neighborhoods into chaos. Real republicans know this. Our president knows this. Our sheriff does not.
    Sounds an awful lot like segregation to me. Whether through race or socioeconomically. (Meaning non whites and or just plain old white trash) But hey, that’s capitalism at its finest right?

Unregistered

"THEIR" kids ruin "OUR" kids???? Try being a decent parent who sets, and maintains, boundaries and stop trying to be junior's friend. Or, the flipside most cops fall into-dont be an overbearing
    azz to your kids. It really is as simple as that. Besides, everyone knows there is nothing worse than a cop's kid...except for a preacher's kid!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    My husband and I are both retired from law enforcement and both our kids were taught right from wrong. They are adults now and college graduates, one a doctor and the other in the medical field. I don’t agree with cops kids being the worst!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GladIAmRetired View Post
    My husband and I are both retired from law enforcement and both our kids were taught right from wrong. They are adults now and college graduates, one a doctor and the other in the medical field. I don’t agree with cops kids being the worst!

Because you both were good parents. For every one of you, I work with 3 who are the worst. They blame everyone for how their kids turned out, except themselves. Come to think of it, they also come on here and complain about their lackluster careers, but do nothing to make it better. Everything is always someone else's fault.

Unregistered
    Interesting!! With my tax dollars, just like the over priced tahoe??
    Branding? If the Sheriff wants to brand something, let him start his own business and brand that, not with my tax dollars branding his name on anything and everything! Go McMullen!

Unregistered
    Yea that's not racism.
    I am black and i work my freaking azz off not to live near a trailer park or housing project. My neighborhood is of mixed races and all of us worked 5 times as hard to assure we live the way we do....if someone of my race wants to live like I do then they need to earn a degree and get a job that surpasses paying their obligations. Handsout are designed to keep you dependent on others.
    Well said! Most sensible post on this website in a very long time.

Unregistered
    Because you both were good parents. For every one of you, I work with 3 who are the worst. They blame everyone for how their kids turned out, except themselves. Come to think of it, they also come on here and complain about their lackluster careers, but do nothing to make it better. Everything is always someone else's fault.
    You a silly as fuk boy/girl.
    If you were an actual parent you would know that you can raise your child to the best of your ability and they act a certain way in front of you, family, and friends and when they leave your sight they do something contradicting.
    If you are a parent you eat your own words! best of luck!

Unregistered
    "THEIR" kids ruin "OUR" kids???? Try being a decent parent who sets, and maintains, boundaries and stop trying to be junior's friend. Or, the flipside most cops fall into-dont be an overbearing
    azz to your kids. It really is as simple as that. Besides, everyone knows there is nothing worse than a cop's kid...except for a preacher's kid!
    Again....bad kids regardless of color may sway your impressionable kid the wrong way!

So * everyone knows cop kids are the worst* are you talking about George Chronister? CHAD'S kid. You should tell that to his face....let us know how that works out!

Unregistered
    Again....bad kids regardless of color may sway your impressionable kid the wrong way!

So * everyone knows cop kids are the worst* are you talking about George Chronister? CHAD'S kid. You should tell that to his face....let us know how that works out!
    Sorry, you must be butt hurt millenials. Really, cops kids and preachers kids being the worst?? People of a certain age get what we called, "a joke", back in the olden days!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast