101's Road Of Lies - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you ignorant or just a political opposition? FDLE will release all when it’s been cleared by them and the SAO. The Sheriff isn’t allowed to release anything until FDLE officially clears their findings.
    Fdle is investigating the deputies involved shooting. Not the criminal actions that should have caused the deputies to use deadly force that is the sheriffs office. From whiddens forum response he seems to only want to use the body cameras to clear his people. Has anyone ever seen any video that shows his people doing anything wrong. Policy violation
    ,rudeness, anything? I guess he runs a perfect office or more likely just releases videos and evidence that he likes.

Unregistered

fake grade school graduate

Fdle is investigating the deputies involved shooting. Not the criminal actions that should have caused the deputies to use deadly force that is the sheriffs office. From whiddens forum response he seems to only want to use the body cameras to clear his people. Has anyone ever seen any video that shows his people doing anything wrong. Policy violation
    ,rudeness, anything? I guess he runs a perfect office or more likely just releases videos and evidence that he likes.
    Idiot rambling. Sheriff Whidden runs a fine office with finer people from the top down. Why are you here? Did your Twitter account get suspended?

Unregistered

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid?

Are you ignorant or just a political opposition? FDLE will release all when it’s been cleared by them and the SAO. The Sheriff isn’t allowed to release anything until FDLE officially clears their findings.
    How was N.E. released back to the streets when the OIS investigation by FDLE hasn't cleared him? Or did 101 clear him?

Unregistered

Free White claw and Newport’s

How was N.E. released back to the streets when the OIS investigation by FDLE hasn't cleared him? Or did 101 clear him?
    Now that I have your attention whidden supporters. Why have you been so quiet.

Unregistered
    busy counting our easy money, while your second stimulus check is still being figured out.

Unregistered
    Why do you have so much time on your hands? Did your wife go 'visit her family' again and come back with a yeast infection and bruises on her legs? You're quite an understanding man simp.

Unregistered

101 ain't no Grady, he's Bull Connor!

Are hoods issued with the white shirts?

Unregistered
    They've been busy with Sheriff Steve and the posse pounding white claws, playing skin flutes, and tweaking out.

Unregistered
    Gotta like how PH said no Brady list deputies if he is elected.

Unregistered

PH is pretty obvious

Gotta like how PH said no Brady list deputies if he is elected.
    He's real innovative. Promises to change things which should have never been in first place. A waste of ballot space.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast