Is this bill prummells personal page,he gets to delete any thing negative about him - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Read fair use moron,im making comentary on it,im useing it for educational purposes,i make no money on it,im letting every one no where it came from and who wrote it.
    And u r part of the corruption that needs 2 go in bill prummell rico blue mafia,this sounds like lawyer rodriguez

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Read fair use moron,im making comentary on it,im useing it for educational purposes,i make no money on it,im letting every one no where it came from and who wrote it.
    And u r part of the corruption that needs 2 go in bill prummell rico blue mafia,this sounds like lawyer rodriguez
    ( aww r u so sweet!! And yes I do make money of stupid people. Do you know there’s a lot of Jewish people and there’s a lot of people went through Hitler that has PTSD! One day someone will arrest and u will be in the same cell as Ian Maguire) my recommendation chill your attitude!

Unregistered
    Bill is a good Sheriff and you guys are lucky to have him. I came here from another agency and our sheriff was horrible. Bill is doing a great job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12