Is Grady Judd really a good guy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys have no idea how good you have it. Grady is a true leader that backs his guys. You can still do police work in Polk County without the fear of being arrested.
    You must be over in Hillsborough....heard things are pretty bad there lately.

Unregistered
    You guys have no idea how good you have it. Grady is a true leader that backs his guys. You can still do police work in Polk County without the fear of being arrested.
    A true leader doesn't have his own sworn personnel running radar on each other.

Unregistered
    If you're part of his cult or don't mind joining the fawning masses who think he can do no wrong, you'll be fine. Just be aware it's a good ole boy system and anything that reflects poorly on him or his family (his son is a self righteous **** up of an EMT) will get covered up.

Unregistered
    He’ll absolutely back his Deputies... as long as it doesn’t create any heartburn for himself or the agency, and creates the illusion that he has his Deputies backs

Unregistered
    Does he have a big ball sack?

Unregistered

Cool

The joke is, Where is the most dangerous place to stand,
    in Polk County
    BETWEEN GRADY JUDD AND A CAMERA!!!

Unregistered
    You're severely mistaken bud.

Unregistered
    The joke is, Where is the most dangerous place to stand,
    in Polk County
    BETWEEN GRADY JUDD AND A CAMERA!!!
    Actually the most dangerous place is at the sheriff's office as a sworn member.

CORKYCUTTER

Judd has no limits

He is willing to ignore the murder of a 12 yr old kid go on as suicide because the suicide brought the cameras. Natnl suicide awareness month.. Sept 2013 New sup of homicide helps corky clean up his bigger messes and delivers messages for him. Got promoted after the case was closed. #2 left to go work at Geico immediately almost... She couldn't handle it I guess. After 8 yrs in homicide and that was her last case. It's a joke here

Unregistered
    Grady "Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me MeI I I I I I Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me" Judd.

He is his own illusion of Grandeur

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast