Election

Thread: Election

Eedrah

Election

Who’s everyone voting for? Finally an election with multiple candidates who have a chance. Should be interesting.

Unregistered
    Seeing a ton of signs for Rosie and and Eddie, but hearing the most chatter about Eason.

Unregistered
    Eason would be terrible. Micromanagement central. He needs to stay a city cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eason would be terrible. Micromanagement central. He needs to stay a city cop.
    Are you thinking back to the Beatty days?? From what I can see, he lets his guys do whatever they want and police how they want to police. I don't think he'd be bad to work for at all.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a disgruntled employee. The Sheriffs Dept. will be fine with Eason or any of the other candidates. Relax and let it play out.

Unregistered

Re:

I see a few differing opinions on here, which is typical during an election (This agency board is clean compared to most others). I think JE has the most professional and comprehensive campaign message of all the candidates. Nobody can dispute the facts, the PD is so much further ahead of where they were just a few short years ago under the previous leadership. He’s young, energetic and could bring new life to the SO. Sometimes a change of course is needed instead of the “same ole same ole”. Good luck to all.

Unregistered
    Eason hit a home-run today during the forum. Davis and Crawford sounded like they had no idea what the hell was going on. Rosie was Rosie...did you guys know she's got 30 years of service?? I mean she only mentioned it 2 dozen times. Nothing else of substance from her. Dowden was very well-spoken but I just don't think transitioning from a tiny agency like Bowling Green to overseeing an SO is feasible.

Unregistered

Dowden is a very viable candidate. Size of agency is no link to ability

Eason hit a home-run today during the forum. Davis and Crawford sounded like they had no idea what the hell was going on. Rosie was Rosie...did you guys know she's got 30 years of service?? I mean she only mentioned it 2 dozen times. Nothing else of substance from her. Dowden was very well-spoken but I just don't think transitioning from a tiny agency like Bowling Green to overseeing an SO is feasible.
    Look more at the candidates - what they say - their ideas - their sense - who has what politics or not attached to them.

Unregistered
    Didn’t see this coming

Unregistered
    Didn’t see this coming

CURIOUS HOW REAL INFORMATION GETS DELETED SO QUICKLY. who runs this forum? Ring ring goes the bell. Take away the clapper and the jester gets a sledge hammer. Direct mailings come next. Then paid protests.