Assistant Chief CM - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Name any one that does not prefer this Chief to the last? Lol

Seriously,, I haven't heard any specific complaints .. define underhanded things..? I think yall forget the public is privvy to nuttin.
    You won't hear of anything underhanded going on because nothing is going on underhanded. This site is full as past employee has been who have an axe to grind. Do we have our share of problems? Of course we do, every agency does. But they are small and not really anything to speak of. Bottom line is this Chief cares. As for CM, he also cares and anyone currently working here knows that. The people no longer working here will always come on here spread fake crap.

Unregistered
    No one really cares anymore. Just make it to retirement. I don’t care who os Chief as long as it isn’t me. Why in this day and age any sane person would want our job or to be in charge is mind blowing. Stay away this line of work is in turmoil. Most of us just pray we don’t end up on on the Internet in a viral video. Nobody has your back and you can’t say or do anything to anyone without soft soft gloves on. The age of the real crime fighters is in the history books. I don’t have a definition of what we do daily here but it certainly isn’t crime fighting.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112