Gergel - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gergel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anybody who donates to the Sheriff’s opponents through a third party needs to be arrested for campaign fraud.
    Really ...so what if the money comes from hcso charities then donated by another...is that fraud? Or what about the hcso charities books who checks that and why is no one else allowed to check to assure the funds are not being mishandled? Is that fraud ? Just curious. I am asking for a friend

Unregistered
    Only the employees who Chad promoted, or gave desired transfers to, would be left. But the sad thing is, even those who Chad promoted started to see how incompetent he was BEFORE this Janak political stunt. But after Janak's ARREST......, even those Chad promoted, who were grateful and loyal for the promotions, now see him for what he really is, and no longer support him.
    True!!!!
    I am one of those that used to support him. He is not the man I once knew. I guess money does change people. I also see that Chads supporters include alot of swingers and wife swappers. Is he part of the club too?

Unregistered
    The best thing for Gergel is do is to become an informant for the Sheriff and tell on everyone who is disloyal. Especially the crater face and his best friend that everybody hates.
    This. And the easiest way to do that would be to print out a list of all HCSO employees and give it to the Sheriff and tell him that these are the employees who are now disloyal to you, after the recent stunts that you have pulled. (And of course, put a disclaimer that the margin of error of the list is 1% +/- .)

Unregistered
    True!!!!
    I am one of those that used to support him. He is not the man I once knew. I guess money does change people. I also see that Chads supporters include alot of swingers and wife swappers. Is he part of the club too?
    I think him and your mom are both members.

Unregistered
    So beloved former TPD asst chief Hamlin is going to be chief deputy? And his close personal friend will become Colonel Crater Face? This should be a wake up for many people to realize how scummy some people are. They’ve been treated very well by the sheriff but now they are so quick to backstab him. The sheriff is doing a great job facing the toughest of times. Instead of appreciating and supporting him, these rebel scum jump on the chance to try and dethrone him. They need to have their GPS analyzed and have SDU follow them around for a few days. They aren’t the perfect saints they claim to be. Hypocrisy! Do NOT align yourself with such disloyal garbage. The sheriff has had your back and now he needs your help in fighting off this attempted overthrow.

Unregistered
    The best thing for Gergel is do is to become an informant for the Sheriff and tell on everyone who is disloyal. Especially the crater face and his best friend that everybody hates.
    Who is crater face

Unregistered
    So beloved former TPD asst chief Hamlin is going to be chief deputy? And his close personal friend will become Colonel Crater Face? This should be a wake up for many people to realize how scummy some people are. They’ve been treated very well by the sheriff but now they are so quick to backstab him. The sheriff is doing a great job facing the toughest of times. Instead of appreciating and supporting him, these rebel scum jump on the chance to try and dethrone him. They need to have their GPS analyzed and have SDU follow them around for a few days. They aren’t the perfect saints they claim to be. Hypocrisy! Do NOT align yourself with such disloyal garbage. The sheriff has had your back and now he needs your help in fighting off this attempted overthrow.
    Good story bro...or koolaid drinker

Unregistered
    True!!!!
    Agreed. He's not the same guy he was before he got involved in the Debartalo\Trafficante syndicate.......

Unregistered
    Every supervisor above the rank of sergeant is going to be presented with an affidavit swearing they have not and will not support in material or word any opposition to the sheriff. These people in these command positions are not protected and serve at the leisure of the sheriff. Swear allegiance or quit, you son of a biitch!

Unregistered
    Every supervisor above the rank of sergeant is going to be presented with an affidavit swearing they have not and will not support in material or word any opposition to the sheriff. These people in these command positions are not protected and serve at the leisure of the sheriff. Swear allegiance or quit, you son of a biitch!
    Do we kiss his ring also. Then does he pat us on the shoulder with his asp. Damm when I read that is sounds kinda ..............fill in blank

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast