Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What you gonna do about it ?

Disregard those of your ilk.

Unregistered

Apply!

He does that on this, and other threads, to stir people up. He's gone now but apparently being a cop was his identity and this forum is all he has left.

Just disregard the garbage here and come apply!
    I am a current employee, and this is an awesome agency, team, and LEO Family to be apart of!

Unregistered
    I am a current employee, and this is an awesome agency, team, and LEO Family to be apart of!
    I agree. 15 years and it’s all good.

Unregistered
    I agree. 15 years and it’s all good.
    The agency is a great place to work. The problem is the Hypocrites that break the laws they make yet fire or discipline those not within the click.

Unregistered
    I've been breezing through these posts and forums as I potentially want to work at HCSO and plan on applying. Do people really bicker at each other this much on the streets or is this a case of a lot of keyboard warriors on here? Curious if the morale is really as bad as everyone is making it out to be here or if a lot of this is just trolling.
    The office is a great place to work for. everybody is bickering about the current Hollywood Sheriff that doesn't have experience and his daddy in law basically bought him this job. The current problem won't affect you until promotion time...or you want to get a specialty position. We are all trying to change that. Not thru this forum...OF course. We just come here to exposed what we have seen or experienced since this Sheriff purchased his position. Look up DeBartalo mob ties and you too should come to the conclusion that law enforcement should not be in bed with mob ties. I love my job and this office...great friends and coworkers.

Unregistered
    The office is a great place to work for. everybody is bickering about the current Hollywood Sheriff that doesn't have experience and his daddy in law basically bought him this job. The current problem won't affect you until promotion time...or you want to get a specialty position. We are all trying to change that. Not thru this forum...OF course. We just come here to exposed what we have seen or experienced since this Sheriff purchased his position. Look up DeBartalo mob ties and you too should come to the conclusion that law enforcement should not be in bed with mob ties. I love my job and this office...great friends and coworkers.

Hopefully, you also aren't Italian and as offended by that remark as I am! Yes, unfortunately, like any other agency, or public sector job, we have our share of racists, homophobes, xenophobes, ignorance, and straight up jealous azzholes-unfortunately, that is everywhere. But just like anywhere else, these types are the minority and mostly keep it on the dl, just gossipbiitching here.

Other than that, this is a great agency made up of (mostly) AWESOME people dedicated to justice for ALL. We have a superior group of trainers. Our training facility is also top notch and is used not just by us, but other local and Federal agencies. We are well-appointed in our gear, esp in comparison to other local agencies.

Do we have our issues? Of course, that is found in every workplace. But overall, we are a great place to work, made up of very dedicated individuals and we have a long history of adapting and overcoming challenges.

Unregistered
    Voters: do not forget the story of this "accidental shooting of a deputy'' and Chronister's purposeful coverup of it. Only when the media inquired did CC fess up to the incident!! If not for the media this case would have been swept under the rug, and the special projects manager's involvement would still be a secret.

REMEMBER THE ATTEMPTED COVERUP, VOTERS (HCSO employees, too)

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435