Demoted Natalie Martinez Post deleted! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We know why Miss Martinez got demoted. It will be exposed soon.
    Blah, blah, blah

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The truth of why Natalie Martinez got demoted is being deleted.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So report it. Sounds like no one wants to hear fake news from you. Report it if you got balls.
    So I could be retaliated against by the administration! What are you f ..king crazy! You don’t go after these people. Here it is you investigate it. See if all of this is bs. I bet your not. Goes to show you how honest you are. Corruption in your own house and you take a blind eye to it. Just go after the patrol officer for discourtesy or improper procedures. It’s easier

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I could be retaliated against by the administration! What are you f ..king crazy! You don’t go after these people. Here it is you investigate it. See if all of this is bs. I bet your not. Goes to show you how honest you are. Corruption in your own house and you take a blind eye to it. Just go after the patrol officer for discourtesy or improper procedures. It’s easier
    i thought so. Throw the rock and hide. I had a friend like you that was a little bitach. They got the power and there’s nothing you can do about it.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i thought so. Throw the rock and hide. I had a friend like you that was a little bitach. They got the power and there’s nothing you can do about it.
    Prime example Mr Ortiz!

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    No one takes that much of a pay cut voluntarily. If they needed to cut staff, it would not be her. They would have never invented a Major's spot for Chiquita Thomas in Special Projects. Or they would have cut a less valuable EA like Orlando Aguilar. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So who replace Natalie Martinez.

  8. #18
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,496
    To the poster who keeps posting the same allegations that keep getting deleted. If you do not stop, I will be reporting your repeated violations of the Terms of Use to your service provider. This is a violation of their Acceptable Use Agreement that you agreed to abide by.

    I would appreciate it if you would just stop posting unsubstantiated allegations and personal rumors.

    Thank you,

    Mod 1

    PS Before anyone says that there are other threads or posts out there with similar stuff in it, if you see posts that violate the Terms of Use, please report it properly y clicking the Report This Post button on the bottom left corner of every post.

    Thank you,

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    To the poster who keeps posting the same allegations that keep getting deleted. If you do not stop, I will be reporting your repeated violations of the Terms of Use to your service provider. This is a violation of their Acceptable Use Agreement that you agreed to abide by.

    I would appreciate it if you would just stop posting unsubstantiated allegations and personal rumors.

    Thank you,

    Mod 1

    PS Before anyone says that there are other threads or posts out there with similar stuff in it, if you see posts that violate the Terms of Use, please report it properly y clicking the Report This Post button on the bottom left corner of every post.

    Thank you,

    Mod 1
    Good job Mod. Right is right

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Folks, sh!t happens to all of us. Sometimes it takes a while for it to catch up to some. The truth of her being moved will never come out and all we have are rumors, we want to believe. What's all the fuss, over this? Does Natalie, put food on your table or pay your bills? Inter department relationship, don't last, Especially if ones married to another. The so-called saying: Don't sh!t where you eat, should be listen to. Cause having a affair, never works and only bites you on the azz, sooner or later. Cops think their smarter then, those around them or anyone else. When they are pulling a fast one. Personally, to me if one cheat on their other half, they can't be trust. Your marriage voles, is sort of a oath. and if you can't live up to, the one most important. How are you going to be believed, when your oath of being a cops comes into question? Your not trustworthy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •