Thank you Scott!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you Scott!!!

Rod has already started pounding his chest as if he had anything to do with our contract. That POS, when he was there, was consuming perfectly good air. Get the fvk away from Rod. You and your arrogant lawyer can crawl back in your slimy hole.
    Scott, suffice it to say your fellow officers know it was you and not Rod. And you may not hear the thank you enough but thank you

Unregistered
    Yes if not for you Scott, PBA would be sucking wind right now.

Unregistered
    I hope Rod is not trying to take credit for something he had nothing to do with. If any Rod was an impediment to our success.

Unregistered
    Yes, phone calls and texts went unanswered for days. Scott had to work city hall and the commissioners to get us to this point. Nim Rod and the Lazy Lawyer get upset when you attempt to schedule a meeting. They don't respond after 4pm or weekends either. Hallandale tried to get help from the President but were unsuccessful.
    Thank you Scott and Dan. We must realize we are on our own.

Unregistered
    All of our reps have been working really hard. I am absolutely pleased with their efforts , as should the rest of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope Rod is not trying to take credit for something he had nothing to do with. If any Rod was an impediment to our success.
    Yes, my cuz works for Coral Springs PD. Rod is the one who did the whole deal and used his political influence to settle the contract.

Unregistered
    All of our reps have been working really hard. I am absolutely pleased with their efforts , as should the rest of you.
    Yes they have! it is almost a year without a contract and the PBA calls this a success? I would hate to see what a failure looks like. LOL

Unregistered
    Rod has already started pounding his chest as if he had anything to do with our contract. That POS, when he was there, was consuming perfectly good air. Get the fvk away from Rod. You and your arrogant lawyer can crawl back in your slimy hole.
    Scott, suffice it to say your fellow officers know it was you and not Rod. And you may not hear the thank you enough but thank you
    Congratulations to OUR REPS for this contract. You guys held out and stuck to your guns. I was unable to attend the PBA meeting but heard Rod took a lot the credit.
    Is this true?
    This is he same gerbil user who wanted us to take 2/2/2 and run with it.
    WTF

Unregistered
    Another situation arose last week and once again the Gerbil...AKA the coward from Broward was a no show. Rod is such a pansy.

Unregistered
    Scott,
    How much longer are we going to continue with this pba situation. We are ignored by rod who fails to respond to our issues and concerns. Is there any recourse or alternative? How long before an incident where one of us really needs representation and we are left hanging waiting on a call back from rod?

A Hollywood rep said he hasn't seen or heard from the pba in months. SMH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast