Vote of no confidence.. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I wish us supervisors could initiate a vote if no confidence on all you dead beat do nothing complaining whining millennials that have the luxury of being a police officer.

Unregistered
    And we would like to do the same on supervisors, especially those of who who have no regard for our safety and constantly jump on us to clear calls to rush to the next and the next and the next. Then when something is not done right you write us up. Yes let’s all do vote of confidence on each other.
    It will validate what the flaming leftists say about us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish us supervisors could initiate a vote if no confidence on all you dead beat do nothing complaining whining millennials that have the luxury of being a police officer.
    Says the person who promoted to get off the road, to be even more lazy than when you were a Silver badge you lazy ass!! You sit in the station all day, conduct your personal business on-duty, play on the computer all day while the road units or Detectives handle calls or cases all day long while we’re short staffed as usual!! Your the ****ing whiner, earning high risk pay while sitting ported between four walls. STFU and act like a police officer and do some real police work!!!

Unregistered
    Director, put on your big boy pants and At least try to fake it. Wynwood and MDCC has a few acting and performing arts courses that you should consider.

After a few classes, act like you have the experience and tenure to run this place. Give us a good attempt at a performance. Fake it, but at least make an effort to use an adult male voice and tell the Mayor when you disagree with something. Maybe in acting class, they can find a way to hide the puppet strings from your empty carcass that both the Mayor and Chief GP are you using to get everything they want from their little boy. Actually, GP is actually a good example of a cringy actor/fake. If you didn’t know him, you might actually believe his bulls$&t. If you do know him, painful and embarrassing, but luckily for him, you skyrocketed him through the ranks in admin positions, so nobody really knows him.

Hell, even if you have to ask the Mayor for permission before you do it publicly. You gotta do it just once to get the department to actually believe in you. You’re off to a horrible start so far in record time. It would be sort of like the Dancing Queen asked the Mayor if he can Pull off his badge at the academy graduation. That was totally fake and arranged, but at least 6-7 people who saw it actually believed it.

Sometimes, you have to start small, and wish for the best. Just ask the Mayor. The Mayor believes in starting small. You can control small. That was how the Dancing Queen got the job, and look at him now. He is all fully grown to his capacity, and almost a quarter of a man now. You have the potential to make it a little past him, but you have to start making an effort to fake it for the younger cops to believe it.

At least you will have THEM. Start small.

Unregistered
    And we would like to do the same on supervisors, especially those of who who have no regard for our safety and constantly jump on us to clear calls to rush to the next and the next and the next. Then when something is not done right you write us up. Yes let’s all do vote of confidence on each other.
    It will validate what the flaming leftists say about us.
    Not a strong post as god forbid the supervisors make you work and hold you accountable. Everyone has a boss, if you don’t like not being the boss, then become the boss.

Unregistered
    Says the person who promoted to get off the road, to be even more lazy than when you were a Silver badge you lazy ass!! You sit in the station all day, conduct your personal business on-duty, play on the computer all day while the road units or Detectives handle calls or cases all day long while we’re short staffed as usual!! Your the ****ing whiner, earning high risk pay while sitting ported between four walls. STFU and act like a police officer and do some real police work!!!
    Young child get back to tik tok and instagram....”short staffed” save that for your friends whom you tell you have a tough job. Being a supervisor is the equivalent to being a babysitter these except for in a handful of units and bureaus. I’ve paid my dues in the toughest assignments and I’m personally disgusted by the likes of you who despise supervision, question authority, and has all the answers. YOU are no different the. Those in society who want to tell us how to do our job. Just worry about yourself, be safe and maybe try taking some additional responsibility to lead by example and stop feeling sorry for yourself, YOU signed up for this job. Quit crying

Unregistered
    Young child get back to tik tok and instagram....”short staffed” save that for your friends whom you tell you have a tough job. Being a supervisor is the equivalent to being a babysitter these except for in a handful of units and bureaus. I’ve paid my dues in the toughest assignments and I’m personally disgusted by the likes of you who despise supervision, question authority, and has all the answers. YOU are no different the. Those in society who want to tell us how to do our job. Just worry about yourself, be safe and maybe try taking some additional responsibility to lead by example and stop feeling sorry for yourself, YOU signed up for this job. Quit crying
    Wow I feel bad for the people on your squad. I’m sure you will shoot right to the top, you already have “not giving a shit about your men” attitude down pact.

Unregistered
    Not the case at all. Respect is mutual and earned mutually read the Crap here and it’s no wonder why we are where we are Departmentally and as a society.

Be safe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123