Airport / No support from Director - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Let’s be honest.... Law abiding citizens should feel a little more afraid, because the cops that are supposed to protect us when we are in trouble and call 911, are not being allowed to do their job, look around your community and you’ll see cops driving around and they are not even making traffic stops anymore, they can’t protect us, the can’t even protect themselves ... and criminals should be happy, and encouraged to commit more crime, local politicians and even the MDPD Director will protect them, defend them and even punish anyone who stands on their way.... when MDPD Director talks about protecting the community and the promises he has made, now we know, it’s the criminal community he is talking about. In 6 months he’s gone through 4 years worth of knee-pads, keep it up you TRAITOR, great job on making officers job harder, and criminals job easier.... your father would be proud of the daughter he raised ...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was surprised to see that. I think the silent majority is getting tired of the 13% taking advantage of the current climate and feeling they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This is why Miami Beach just went back to imposing a curfew and shutting down their establishments.
    It’s the tail wagging the dog syndrome

Unregistered

Grow UP!

You all are the biggest bunch of cry babies I've ever seen. Were you trained to PUNCH someone in the head who is displaying passive resistance??? Seriously? Grab her arm, armbar her, cuff her. Airport guy lost his cool and you all whine about the response by the department? GROW UP!!!

Unregistered
    You all are the biggest bunch of cry babies I've ever seen. Were you trained to PUNCH someone in the head who is displaying passive resistance??? Seriously? Grab her arm, armbar her, cuff her. Airport guy lost his cool and you all whine about the response by the department? GROW UP!!!
    How cold do you have your AC in your nice office at work? Come take a ride along with me on the road and see the real world. Arm bars and wrist locks don’t work out here papa.

Unregistered
    I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not a complete idiot like so many that post here and you just didn’t properly see the video. The officer steps back(de-escalate) she steps toward him anyway as she is verbal threatening to hurt someone. As she says ‘what you gonna do’ she intentionally pushes the top of her head into his face and yes touches him. He quickly responds with a roundhouse SLAP and a takedown. In the heat of the moment he called it a head butt but the documentation afterward was more accurate and thorough..not fabricated. This is all visible when the video is slowed down but that requires a proper investigation and the politicians and police director couldn’t be bothered to wait for that which is why the officers are all upset. And yes that is exactly what we are trained to do although some might have been more lenient.

Unregistered
    I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not a complete idiot like so many that post here and you just didn’t properly see the video. The officer steps back(de-escalate) she steps toward him anyway as she is verbal threatening to hurt someone. As she says ‘what you gonna do’ she intentionally pushes the top of her head into his face and yes touches him. He quickly responds with a roundhouse SLAP and a takedown. In the heat of the moment he called it a head butt but the documentation afterward was more accurate and thorough..not fabricated. This is all visible when the video is slowed down but that requires a proper investigation and the politicians and police director couldn’t be bothered to wait for that which is why the officers are all upset. And yes that is exactly what we are trained to do although some might have been more lenient.
    101% right ... those are the facts, no more, no less... the same way that being disrespectful is not a crime, how the SLAP looked doesn’t matter either, her being a female creature (I’m not gonna call IT a woman) doesn’t matter either, being black doesn’t matter either, his response? By the fu*king book....

Unregistered
    Oh you must be one of those "peaceful" protestors, burning down buildings and throwing shit at the police that I see on the news.

Your world views are quite different from the reality.

GTFO of here and go to the antifa forum.

Unregistered
    Oh you must be one of those "peaceful" protestors, burning down buildings and throwing shit at the police that I see on the news.

Your world views are quite different from the reality.

GTFO of here and go to the antifa forum.
    Spoken like a true PBA rep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12