OMG JP has invaded Freddy Ramirez’ body - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Police work has not evolved. What has evolved is the lack of leadership in this department. A crime is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Director “Freddy”. You started out sending emails.....polling for approval right?.....why don’t you send out another email now?

Ask your people what they feel about your statement and crucifixion of the airport officer.
    Ask them if they feel protected by their unprepared director!
    Ask them about all Your fake wellness and support Bull$#it you started with!
    Ask them how they feel about seeing you kneel with the Mayors wet sweaty jockstrap in your hollow mouth!
    Ask your people how they feel about you TODAY!

Think about every single one of these questions as you go into hiding from embarrassment and stay there. Most of us are disgusted by you anyway.

Unregistered
    Police work has not evolved. What has evolved is the lack of leadership in this department. A crime is a crime.
    Of course! And how we investigate a crime hasn’t evolved moron? Grow up loser!

Unregistered
    Yes idiot! But I am referring to resisting subjects you bafoon!

Of course! And how we investigate a crime hasn’t evolved moron? Grow up loser!

Unregistered
    Yes moron! That too has evolved. It’s called pushing, throwing, directing, hell a taser. You must be one of our old timers. Go ahead and retire. Those good old days of law enforcement are long gone!

Unregistered
    Dumbass... you referred to leadership... not resisting arrest IDIOT!

Unregistered
    Fu&$tard, when the leaders of the Department don’t back officers who are fighting to defend themselves, it is them who are failing.

Yes technology has advanced, and yes investigators have more tools, but a fighting subject is a fighting subject. Tasers work and sometimes they don’t, which leaves us with our hands. The human body hasn’t evolved. A fighting subject is still the same fighting subject that We had 30 years ago.

Chief Perez, STFU, you’ve never handcuffed a fighting subject! Hell, you prefer to shoot a cop prematurely than to figure out who it is.

You are also a failure!

Dumbass... you referred to leadership... not resisting arrest IDIOT!

Unregistered
    Hey ****tard don’t compare me with chief Perez or none of them heartless acholes 3rd floor folks. . They don’t even read this stuff cuz they don’t won’t to know what we all think so you wasting your time. So you STFU unless you care to speak in person idiot.

Unregistered
    Hey ****tard don’t compare me with chief Perez or none of them heartless acholes 3rd floor folks. . They don’t even read this stuff cuz they don’t won’t to know what we all think so you wasting your time. So you STFU unless you care to speak in person idiot.
    Do a public service by printing out this post and others. Send it to the leadership on the 3rd floor so they can know. The should right?

Unregistered
    In person??? You’re so scaaaaary!!!! Lmao

Unregistered
    Let me tell you something from someone in the know, THEY ALLLLL READ THIS SHIT. Some are even dumb enough to quote it in meetings.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast