Rod, the time has come for you to step aside and let real men run the PBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Rod, the time has come for you to step aside and let real men run the PBA

Let real men, even if it’s a woman, run the PBA. I’ve never seen a bigger ***** and cry baby as I have seen with Rod. He can’t seem to get out of his own way.
    Do everyone a favor, move aside, and
    Let us move forward.

Unregistered
    Shorter people like Rod are so mean because they are closer to hell.

Unregistered
    Rod is not only an embarrassment to himself and his family but he’s an embarrassment to this department. People associate him with the entire police force and we are neither that dumb or that lazy.

Unregistered
    This is Ana excellent post. Rod does need to go.

Unregistered
    Agreed. And what’s up with BSO having a voice and vote on the board. They don’t even belong to the PBA. It’s wrong on so many levels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let real men, even if it’s a woman, run the PBA. I’ve never seen a bigger ***** and cry baby as I have seen with Rod. He can’t seem to get out of his own way.
    Do everyone a favor, move aside, and
    Let us move forward.
    Hey Nim. I went to vote today and didn't see our lib neighbor on the ballot. We guess we can add JR to the long list of losers you supported.

Unregistered
    Hey Nim. I went to vote today and didn't see our lib neighbor on the ballot. We guess we can add JR to the long list of losers you supported.
    Hey DB Skirvy i heard we can add another loss to the loooooong list of failures. Lauderhill voted to stay FOP.

43 FOP
    13 Gerbil

Unregistered
    Hey DB Skirvy i heard we can add another loss to the loooooong list of failures. Lauderhill voted to stay FOP.

43 FOP
    13 Gerbil
    AGAIN. Didn't he try that move last year? Take a hint chubby and show your face around the PD for a change.

Unregistered
    AGAIN. Didn't he try that move last year? Take a hint chubby and show your face around the PD for a change.
    What is wrong with this guy? We haven't seen him in months and he should pay more attention to us, who pay his salary. Also how many BSO are on the board? do hey vote?

Unregistered

Rod = DB

U guys are right, Rod is screwing U guys big time. I saw him all the time having lunch with the city manager. I thought maybe he was screwing her, but then I realized Rod was screwing his own guys. Wise up CCPD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast