Hufnagle losses arbitration - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Dude i am with you on that. Spell it out so we can all enjoy it. Come on give it up we wanna hear the details

Unregistered
    LOL ignore this sh* t head talking mad bull sh*t...noway the coward mf has any goods to offer....wasnt there and dont know sh*t ...fken loser...lmfao feds dont get involved in low level petty sh*t a*ss hole...go take your donkey a*ss story to NBV hahah

Unregistered
    Is this Sgt Sharpe?

Still can't write or speak English properly? No need to learn now, you're most likely going to end your "career in El Portal".

Unregistered
    Sharpee used to kiss ass but now joins in and talk shit about Ronnie, oh I mean speaks to truth about that witch, Ronnie. Just have to say he has always been a of crap and so has Ronnie.

Unregistered
    I heard Ronnie trying to get hired by WEST MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT and Officer (Snake) Miguel Rego trying to pull string to get her hired. Anyone know their Chief of Police there???

Unregistered
    RONNIE CAN WE SAY KARMA
    1often capitalized : the force generated by a person's actions held in Hinduism and Buddhism to perpetuate transmigration and in its ethical consequences to determine the nature of the person's next existence

Unregistered
    Wendy’s is hiring some one to clean off the tables and bathrooms. Hey who knows maybe working on your knees might get you promoted to the fry station and with lots of oral dictations you might make Asst Manager and that when the big bucks start rolling in.

Unregistered
    Sharpe for Chief!!!

Unregistered
    She is a very hard worker!!!!

Unregistered

No Way

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sharpee used to kiss ass but now joins in and talk shit about Ronnie, oh I mean speaks to truth about that witch, Ronnie. Just have to say he has always been a of crap and so has Ronnie.
    They are friends and he does not trash her. She's good poeple. Your mayor is a wich and you poeple will find out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast