Police Report - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Police Report

Unregistered

Universal truth to the 65 and ride or die game we call the profession

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So NE did some blam blam, but you know what he can make a decision. Have you seen the rest? You picking on the wrong guy. There's one guy committing highway robbery doing nothing and getting paid for it. Its better to do nothing you come out ahead. Time to hit that tree.
    A playa only plays for so long, then he's played out. A hustler only hustles for so long, then he's hustled out. A whore only whores for so long before she's whored out. A deputy can only 65 only for so long and that's for life! From all the calltakers I've known it's been 65 or die! Put that on the lifestyle. To play this game on the field of life is a hard game to play. Pimping, playing, or 65ing somebody has to do it because a dispatcher or female deputy can give up the ass for free for only so long then she is called a whore. She might as well get paid for it, and she might as well bring the pay! Somebody has to win at it because the game in never going to stop, champaign bottles are still going to get popped by the 65ers, Sergeants, Lts and a few agency hos at the top of their game.

Unregistered

Props and champagne pops to the main players of the game in Hendry.

A playa only plays for so long, then he's played out. A hustler only hustles for so long, then he's hustled out. A whore only whores for so long before she's whored out. A deputy can only 65 only for so long and that's for life! From all the calltakers I've known it's been 65 or die! Put that on the lifestyle. To play this game on the field of life is a hard game to play. Pimping, playing, or 65ing somebody has to do it because a dispatcher or female deputy can give up the ass for free for only so long then she is called a whore. She might as well get paid for it, and she might as well bring the pay! Somebody has to win at it because the game in never going to stop, champaign bottles are still going to get popped by the 65ers, Sergeants, Lts and a few agency hos at the top of their game.
    Be drinking a toast to the fourth term. Ignore the busters and breakers whose talk downs the best Sheriff. They can keep talking but they are the ones left walking!

Unregistered
    So what's the hold up? No videos released yet, Why?

Unregistered
    it's personal completely to spite just you. go carry a sign or something if you want to cry. There's nothing to see except what the haters blamers and complainers are going to do when there isn't no smoking gun. There's a fourth term to keep perfecting for. When I went shopping the other day, I had to ask for someone to get something for me, why don't you go apply for stocker or something go find a job

Unregistered
    it's personal completely to spite just you. go carry a sign or something if you want to cry. There's nothing to see except what the haters blamers and complainers are going to do when there isn't no smoking gun. There's a fourth term to keep perfecting for. When I went shopping the other day, I had to ask for someone to get something for me, why don't you go apply for stocker or something go find a job
    That maximum strength Preperation H and Vagisil extra strength anti itch cream you was looking for the other day is back in stock. 101 Jr was in there to looking for some KY for his LGBT Acceptance Party. I wonder if 101 will be walking a bride or a groom downthe isle. Either way more power to 101 Jr for being accepted and a part of the LGBT Community.

Unregistered
    That maximum strength Preperation H and Vagisil extra strength anti itch cream you was looking for the other day is back in stock. 101 Jr was in there to looking for some KY for his LGBT Acceptance Party. I wonder if 101 will be walking a bride or a groom downthe isle. Either way more power to 101 Jr for being accepted and a part of the LGBT Community.
    Im assuming that you're speaking about his son? If he is gay who cares, that's his and 101's problem on who will wear the dress or the suit down the isle.

Unregistered
    Im assuming that you're speaking about his son? If he is gay who cares, that's his and 101's problem on who will wear the dress or the suit down the isle.
    It's 2020 not the 60's. The bible thumpeing and straight is the only direction types have issues with new ideas. They have how many different bible versions and cannot get on the same page with each other but like telling others how to live their lifes. Funny how many preachers have sex scandals with other women or multiple women, but the churches which ordain and allow so-called gay ministers and perform same sex marriages. they never seem to have scandals.

Unregistered
    The author of the police report! At least you did give us the victims names but blacked out everything else.

When do we get to stop paying your salary? It’s time to demand Governor DeSantis to appoint an interim Sheriff so FDLE can investigate without corrupt interference.
    Bring it and please waist your hard earned money if you even work that is. Love to see you coward down like the rest of the nation who spews our this anti law enforcers Rhetoric !

Unregistered
    Again for the 1000 time go ask the State Attorney’s office. Talk about block heads!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234