Police Report - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police Report

Unregistered

Already got an A-Team hiring the best and Captain DW at the top! Check it!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everything is fine. I’m sure fdle will provide their findings before the election so everyone can make an informed decision. Steve would never slow down or cover up anything. Heck he already cleared the deputies and returned them to duty without any input from fdle. Again if the shooting was justified. Why haven’t they arrested anyone?

Ps Whidden use some of you donation money for a better investigation team.
    This is now 7 Hendry County Deputies in supervisory/command positions (a captain, lieutenants and sergeants) that have been exposed for prostitution, forgery, being fired by other departments, being on the do not testify in court list, withholding evidence, taking evidence from a murder scene, racial slurs and other issues. Sheriff Whidden is responsible for hiring them AND promoting them to supervisory positions.

1) Lieutenant Rowe committed a felony (forgery) as verified by the Collier County Sheriff's Office internal investigation.
    2) Captain Weathers was fired by the Fort Myers Police Department and is on the State Attorney's Office (20th) do not testify list.
    3) Lieutenant Rowan was fired by the Avon Park Police Department and is on the State Attorney's Office (10th) do not testify list.
    4) Lieutenant Favara was fired by the Hendry County Sheriff's Office (rehired by Peaches) for taking evidence from a murder scene and is on video using a racial slur and saying he will make up his own story.
    5) Sergeant McNeil was fired by Moore Haven Correctional Institution for using a racial slur leading to other officers having to be called and use of force needed because of what he incited.
    6) Lieutenant Beatty paid an informant for sex (prostitution) as outlined in an interview conducted by now HCSO Sergeant Clay and through Facebook communication and reported in Sgt. Clay's internal memo where Lt. Rowan and Sgt. McNeil also were told about it.
    7) Sergeant Hester having sex with the same informant while on duty and in his patrol car as outlined in an interview conducted by now HCSO Sgt. Clay and reported in Sgt. Clay's internal memo where Lt. Rowan and Sgt. McNeil also were told about it.

All the information has been verified by investigations from other law enforcement agencies, videos and audio recordings.
    The reports and audio recordings are in the stories...just Google the names and Hendry County Sheriff, and you can find them easily. You can read them, see them and hear them for yourself. Too much solid info for all of them to be discredited.

Unregistered
    Check out your boys candidate financial statement. Peaches was broke as a joke until two years ago. Still doesn’t have a pot to piss in. Or is he not telling the truth???
    With the several lucrative business opportunities several vendors have developed with the Hendry County Sheriffs Office, the insiders who were employees of the Sheriffs Office AND also vendors to the Sheriff's Office - confident bet money changed hands during the relationship. No bid contract awards? A few percent here and there from several documented vendors... equally confident bet that occasional few hundred or thousand - never made its way to reported income.

Do chop shop "license fees" get reported? What is the going rate? Is there a protected territory? (ha ha "protected")
    Where did the income from that activity go and to whom?

Unregistered

Decisions Decisions Excuses Excuses

So what is 101 going to do if the State charges N.E. for the OIS ? 101 had him back on the streets in less than a week after the incident. What excuses will 101 have this time?

Unregistered
    So what is 101 going to do if the State charges N.E. for the OIS ? 101 had him back on the streets in less than a week after the incident. What excuses will 101 have this time?
    He will have none because NE won't be charged because he did nothing illegal.

Unregistered
    He will have none because NE won't be charged because he did nothing illegal.
    You mean he didn do nuthin?

Unregistered

It isnt the size that counts its what is inside a report that matters.

The 3 page investigation report from the deputy shooting in May was released. Every thing is redacted except who the victims were. Where are the tapes? Wasn’t this what the Sheriff said would prove the truth? The truth is so clear, it’s completely blacked out. When will this be released to the public?
    In Hendry County size really does not ever matter.

Unregistered
    So NE did some blam blam, but you know what he can make a decision. Have you seen the rest? You picking on the wrong guy. There's one guy committing highway robbery doing nothing and getting paid for it. Its better to do nothing you come out ahead. Time to hit that tree.

Unregistered
    So NE did some blam blam, but you know what he can make a decision. Have you seen the rest? You picking on the wrong guy. There's one guy committing highway robbery doing nothing and getting paid for it. Its better to do nothing you come out ahead. Time to hit that tree.
    1. I swear on my life, I will sell your ass to a mexican for two dollars."
    2.If you are man enough to hit me, then I am woman enough to knock you the F**K OUT!!"
    3. If you diss now, you will jock later."
    4. When all the buildings fall pimpin gone still be tall."
    5. All you hoes must been mislead cause pimpin aint dead."
    6. Women can only do two things, ho up or blow up."
    7. If one of your *****es don't want to play right put her on the bench. If she want's to get back in the game make that ho buy you a new leather trench."
    8. When the people are ready, the master will appear."
    9. I'm like Robin Hood. I rob from the rich, except I keep it."
    10. That's thirty-five thousand dollas plus one. Mutha****a can you buy that?"
    11. That ***** wanted the honeys, all we wants is the money"
    12. Next time you hear grown folks talkin' shut the f**k up ya hear"
    10. All *****es are the same. Just like my ho's, I keep 'em broke. They wake up one mornin' with some money, they subject to go crazy."
    11. Man move over, and let me pass, 'fore they hafta be pullin these Hushpuppies out yo mutha*****n ass!" -
    12. A woman's legs are her best friends, but sometimes best friends have to part. Can ya dig it?"
    13. I went to school. All the way through school, right out the front door to the back"
    14. Pimps in the front, ho's in the back, chumps in the trunk."
    15. George bought you a ring, John bought you a chain/***** I'm buyin you an ounce of this game." -
    16. ***** jumped in the car asked me where we goin'? I'm shorty the pimp, *****, you goin' hoin'" -
    17. Two things I ain't ever seen, a U.F.O. and a hoe that won't go."

Unregistered
    Doing nothing and getting paid while others hate on others getting laid. No shame. It's time to bring back some professionalism to the game. You get given some knowledge that is an ounce, then its time to bounce. So right Jack, you go off the trail still get paid there no use in going back. keep away from those to aint chill and talk smack.

Unregistered
    Mos def! The names change, but the game remains the same. In Hendryology, you got pull a square's coat on the unwritten rules from the ghetto streets of ford sunset park to the executive suites in Labelle. The lessons will serve any in any interaction: Whether at work, in relationships, or among friends, somebody's got to be on top. To be the one with the upper hand, you've got to have good game, and good game starts with knowing the rules. Straight out, you know what the deputy life is all about.

If you want the money, power, and respect you dream of, you can't just "pimp your ride," you need to pimp your whole life. And unless you've seen Ray Charles leading Stevie Wonder somewhere, you need guidelines to do it. They'll reach out and touch you like AT&T and bring good things to life like GE. Then you can be the boss with the hot sauce who gets it all like Monty Hall. Snitches get stitches while the top playa gets the *****es. Gettin the cabbage and rank and making power plays those are tha ones who stay. The chumps and punks move on while we dream on our next moves. See?

Word straight out shout to 101, He's got another term in the bag to get more business done!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast