Bso let's go

Unite to fight

Unregistered
    Yes come on

Unregistered

No Need for BSO

Tom Hunker can come in and take care of everyone. Hunker is a cops cop

Unregistered
    Once this election is done, need to make a move.

Unregistered
    Really need to start now. This just gets worse and worse. They’re plotting a massive slap in the face right under chins. I love how they pretend to care when they really genuinely don’t give a crap. This city stopped caring about its employees a long time ago. It’s all fake disingenuous behavior to get us to comply like dumb sheep we are in their eyes.

Unregistered
    Here's a little advice from a BSO guy. Don't expect that things will change drastically if BSO takes over.

With that being said, I would love for you all to come over to BSO. I don't know your current city politics and how you guys are treated, other than what I've seen on the news. I won't even go into that crap. The reason I say that things won't change drastically is because even if you come to BSO, BSO will still have to please the city commissioners. Example, Pompano command has to put up with a lot from the Pompano commissioners. Same goes for Deerfield, Tamarac, Weston, and all of the other cities policed by BSO. BSO command would be able to push back more than Hallandale PD command would, just because Hallandale PD command can be fired by the city easily. BSO command not so easy. Its possible Hallandale could just fire BSO and go back to their own PD if they felt BSO wasn't kissing their ass enough, but that would be a nightmare.

For the young Hallandale guys, you would have a lot more opportunities in BSO to do other things than road patrol, if you so choose.

As I said, I hope you all come on over, but know that it won't solve all your issues. The city will still be the city and have its politics, just like every other city and agency does now. This climate isn't going to change very soon. Be safe out there!

Unregistered

Nice response qlueless

So, not true. How much influence Does the city have over FD right now. Also how many contracted cities returned back to their own PD. One.

The only position. The city selects is the district chief. We need to be saved

Unregistered
    The problem with Hallandale PD is In the recent few years, politicians, city managers and a poorly selected incompetent chief have mismanaged and fumbled their way to destroying the Pd. In the last few years those groups of people have broken what took about 100 years to build. That’s the tragedy in this entire bs situation and who gets screwed ? The working every day stiff humping calls trying to make a little career and a little chaching along the way. BSO might might be a problem for command people, but for the boots on the ground person like us, it fixes much of the madness that has been going on around here. A huge problem is the way SQ murdered this agency by being spineless and incompetent. She turned everything into a bs Facebook, photo op session all about self promoting herself and neglecting the agency. All fake, a facade using our Pd to play house for self interest. She neglected and ended whatever history and foundation was built. I walk these halls everyday and in every office and at every turn you see misery, disorganization, unprofessionalism, neglect, disrespect, no camaraderie, no passion, no plan, no vision and so many other no nothings. This is the house that SQ built and she’s never done anything about it to make it better and she never will. She’ll continue to hide in her office thinking about all of the amazing things she’s done for us. This is why we need to go BSO. Not all of us will make out but it gets us out of the grip of the immoral politicians, disorganized city managers and incompetent chief.

Unregistered
    BSO is a good start from this cesspool.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, not true. How much influence Does the city have over FD right now. Also how many contracted cities returned back to their own PD. One.

The only position. The city selects is the district chief. We need to be saved
    You can't compare a FD to a PD. Way more politics involved in a PD.

With law enforcement, the district command and downtown commands still bend over backwards to try and please local politicians. Here's an example, a Pompano city commissioner complained that people on here block were having a party and loud music past curfew. Deputies were forced to go make contact and told to issue citations for a ordinance violation. Deputies used discretion and did not issue citations. That same commissioner asked for the results and action take for said complaint. Commissioner threw a fit when she found out no citations were issued. Deputies were given a verbal reprimand.

Another example. Former Lauderdale Lakes city commissioner hates LE. Throws a large block party, causing streets to be blocked. Neighbors complain, deputies attempt to talk to city commissioner, she tells them to go F themselves and doesn't shut the party down nor does she move the cars. Deputies tuck their tails and leave the scene. Same commissioner has filed numerous complaints against Deputies that were just doing their job. Yet, this same commissioner calls command and needs something enforced, everything else immediately gets put on hold so her complaint can be resolved.

Again, I hope you guys come over. I think it will be better for you. At least then you can transfer out of Hallandale to another BSO district if you wish, get a change of scenery. But don't tell me how much influence a city has in a district if you've never worked for a county.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast