Atlanta PD you guys must stand together - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    We support you....from Miami, Florida!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We support you....from Miami, Florida!!!
    Now let's put our dollars to work for these officers' defense fund. *Has a GoFundMe been set up? *If so, go to the Miami Police Forum and Miami-Dade PD as well and let us know. *When you do, that information will be disseminated within the Miami-Dade, Florida Police Community, and even spread to Florida's other 66 Counties, indeed the Nation.

With our dollars, we can help your fellow officers mount a vigorous defense against the charges filed by the politically opportunistic prosecutor. *Our strength is in our numbers, but most importantly, in our dollars. *

Stay strong, do not resign or engage in mass-sick outs. *When you do, you are endangering your fellow officers.* Engage in "discretionary policing," *meaning handle your calls for service, no proactive enforcement, like DUI. *Cite and or arrest NO ONE!*

Unregistered

Concerned Blue Brother

Keep your heads held high. I come to you from Miami Dade County PD. We are all pulling for your cops who have been prosecuted, by a over zealous, and far reaching prosecutor. Your Mayor is not without blame for her comments as well. I thought the professionalism shown on the body camera was exemplary. The subjects actions caused the officers immediate response, which I believe was appropriate and just. I know it's tough, but for now I probably resigned to doing nothing as a po there. I will prob be boycotting Atlanta until you guys get some solid leadership that's not easily swayed. Peace.

Unregistered
    I would send you guys sick time if I could. Keep it going, and dont give in until they throw that bs case out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12