Atlanta PD you guys must stand together
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Atlanta PD you guys must stand together

One of your guys is being jailed for doing his job don’t let them do this to you guys remember your strong in numbers

Unregistered
    Nothing will be done about this crooked DA unless Atalanta PD walks off the job in mass and won't return until the Governor has that crooked DA removed for abuse of his office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing will be done about this crooked DA unless Atalanta PD walks off the job in mass and won't return until the Governor has that crooked DA removed for abuse of his office.
    I have read, that is taking place as we speak. It's embarrassing what that DA did. He lied thru his teeth.

Unregistered
    I have read, that is taking place as we speak. It's embarrassing what that DA did. He lied thru his teeth.
    Yep with that video I think it clearly rises to abuse of office so he can be quickly removed.

Unregistered
    I'm praying for you. You are my brothers and sisters on the job. A job that no one appreciates. A job that so many take for granted. The whole world acts like they know what we do and what we deal with and who we deal with every single day but they dknt know! They dont see the actual physical filth and abject violence we see all day and night every day. That head hunter DA and that spineless turncoat of a side partner make me glad I never took a shift in Atlanta. I worked elsewhere. Stand! Stand up. The eyes are upon you all. None of us are perfect, but this is way to far. Such a reach is unreasonable. Using force is not pretty! People who've never been on the job will never understand. Stand up together. We're not black, or white, or brown. We're BLUE! We are the example of how we can live and work together. Dont lay down for this! Stand. And kick that wimp of a side partner to the side. Truthfulness is important, but jumping to slander your partner while simply trying to save yourself is pitiful and not in our core values! To my brother....we're behind you partner!!!!!

Unregistered
    Is there a gofund me for the officer? Your union should blast it out. I got $100.00 for him. Good luck from South Florida.

Unregistered
    I'm praying for you. You are my brothers and sisters on the job. A job that no one appreciates. A job that so many take for granted. The whole world acts like they know what we do and what we deal with and who we deal with every single day but they dknt know! They dont see the actual physical filth and abject violence we see all day and night every day. That head hunter DA and that spineless turncoat of a side partner make me glad I never took a shift in Atlanta. I worked elsewhere. Stand! Stand up. The eyes are upon you all. None of us are perfect, but this is way to far. Such a reach is unreasonable. Using force is not pretty! People who've never been on the job will never understand. Stand up together. We're not black, or white, or brown. We're BLUE! We are the example of how we can live and work together. Dont lay down for this! Stand. And kick that wimp of a side partner to the side. Truthfulness is important, but jumping to slander your partner while simply trying to save yourself is pitiful and not in our core values! To my brother....we're behind you partner!!!!!
    Blue people are so inferior that they have NO RIGHTS that civilians are bound to respect!

Unregistered
    Walk out today and support your brother in blue. We all know he does not deserve to rot in a jail and as brothers who he has had your back don’t walk away from him.

Unregistered

Question On the news today

Is it true that Mr. Brooks shot someone when he was 14 and charged as an adult? And Paul Howard's office chose not to prosecute him?

Unregistered
    Your sickout has made national news and your surrounding agencies should refrain for assisting Atlanta's City Hall for calls for service!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast