Defund police meeting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Defund police meeting

Bargaining unit members:

As we continue monitoring the situation regarding the ongoing protests, and some who support the concept of "defunding the police", which we know means very different things to different people, be advised that we are at the forefront of discussions regarding these ongoing issues.

I stand by my prior e-mails to you regarding how proud we are of the work you continue to do during these very trying times. We know that there are those out there that want nothing more than to instigate you into taking action, which can then be filmed and used against you and the department as a whole later.

You have not taking that bait and have always reverted back to your training in handling those situations.

We will remain vigilant and protect against any knee-jerk reactions to the current political climate, to ensure that police services will remain intact and that no officer will have any of their rights watered down.

We will be monitoring and participating as needed in tomorrow's County Commission meeting, and ask that if possible you log in to watch. There is a lot of misinformation being spread and we need to make sure that only actual issues are used in making decisions, and not the bluster of those simply trying to capitalize on the current situation for their own political motives. As of now, there is nothing on tomorrow’s agenda reference the defunding of the police department. We encourage you to reach out to your current Commissioners and elected officials regarding the importance of maintaining public safety as a top priority.

We know that the ongoing issues aren't the fault of union contracts, which serve to protect your due process rights. We know that you shouldn't have any less rights than any other citizen out there, and we will make sure that this does not change.

Keep doing the great work you are doing and do not let all of this background noise interfere with your obligation to protect and serve.

We here are the PBA will continue to support you and have your backs.

Stay safe

Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
    As if we had any confidence in Steadman. He takes the cake for worst PBA President.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bargaining unit members:

As we continue monitoring the situation regarding the ongoing protests, and some who support the concept of "defunding the police", which we know means very different things to different people, be advised that we are at the forefront of discussions regarding these ongoing issues.

I stand by my prior e-mails to you regarding how proud we are of the work you continue to do during these very trying times. We know that there are those out there that want nothing more than to instigate you into taking action, which can then be filmed and used against you and the department as a whole later.

You have not taking that bait and have always reverted back to your training in handling those situations.

We will remain vigilant and protect against any knee-jerk reactions to the current political climate, to ensure that police services will remain intact and that no officer will have any of their rights watered down.

We will be monitoring and participating as needed in tomorrow's County Commission meeting, and ask that if possible you log in to watch. There is a lot of misinformation being spread and we need to make sure that only actual issues are used in making decisions, and not the bluster of those simply trying to capitalize on the current situation for their own political motives. As of now, there is nothing on tomorrow’s agenda reference the defunding of the police department. We encourage you to reach out to your current Commissioners and elected officials regarding the importance of maintaining public safety as a top priority.

We know that the ongoing issues aren't the fault of union contracts, which serve to protect your due process rights. We know that you shouldn't have any less rights than any other citizen out there, and we will make sure that this does not change.

Keep doing the great work you are doing and do not let all of this background noise interfere with your obligation to protect and serve.

We here are the PBA will continue to support you and have your backs.

Stay safe

Steadman Stahl
    We have no rights according to our Leader. What are you doing about that??????

Unregistered
    You don’t have our backs what you have is our toilet paper return those boxes you stole stinky Stahl

Unregistered
    When are the next PBA elections?

Unregistered
    Here we go again with Domingo and PLEA. Sub-forum was created your you crazy posts. Take your crap there Domingo.

This post will also be flagged for MOD1.

Unregistered
    Here we go again with Domingo and PLEA. Sub-forum was created your you crazy posts. Take your crap there Domingo.

This post will also be flagged for MOD1.
    This isn’t Domingo or PLEA. I can’t stand them. I’m a PBA member whose not satisfied. Simple question, when is the next election?

Unregistered
    This isn’t Domingo or PLEA. I can’t stand them. I’m a PBA member whose not satisfied. Simple question, when is the next election?
    Yeah ok Domingo. Call the PBA and find out moron!

Unregistered
    We should’ve kept John “Pitbull” Rivera.

He may have been rough around the edges but he always fought for us no matter what.

History lesson repeated: never change Generals in the middle of a war

Unregistered
    We should’ve kept John “Pitbull” Rivera.

He may have been rough around the edges but he always fought for us no matter what.

History lesson repeated: never change Generals in the middle of a war
    You are goddam right sir. I miss John Rivera and I have no idea how the hell enough of our members voted against him. What a bunch of a$$holez.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast