WTF Is Going On With Police In America? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As prior law enforcement I think we gotta stop the “what if bullshit”. Like come on really guys “ I thought the drunk guy running away was going to actually hit me with the taser, stop running come back to my immobilized body, Unholster my gun (disengaging the safety on the holster) stand over my body and shoot me dead”. Come on guys. I think we gotta stop teaching recruits “everybody is out to kill them” because it’s just not true. In my five years of LEO in Florida I honestly believe my life has been on the line maybe twice. I’ve never had a coworker die in the line of duty other than suicide and traffic related. This drunk **** was simply trying to get away like most of the people that run.
    Good thing your a former LEO, because you sound like a dumb ass.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Did the virus destroy your common sense and humanity? Are some PO’s trying to get fired and arrested? Well some of you you are doing a great job destroying L.E. In America. You can’t shoot a criminal who stole your Taser and pointed it at you. A Taser is a non-lethal weapon. The police Haters are going to have a field day with this one.

Please...if you are going to shoot Blacks, resign and join the KKK....or are you already a member?
    To quote one of my favorite rock n roll bands...

Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

Unregistered

Smile

To quote one of my favorite rock n roll bands...

Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses
    Yep.
    Killing in the name of the racist KKK
    Democratic Party of the USA.

Unregistered
    As prior law enforcement I think we gotta stop the “what if bullshit”. Like come on really guys “ I thought the drunk guy running away was going to actually hit me with the taser, stop running come back to my immobilized body, Unholster my gun (disengaging the safety on the holster) stand over my body and shoot me dead”. Come on guys. I think we gotta stop teaching recruits “everybody is out to kill them” because it’s just not true. In my five years of LEO in Florida I honestly believe my life has been on the line maybe twice. I’ve never had a coworker die in the line of duty other than suicide and traffic related. This drunk **** was simply trying to get away like most of the people that run.
    If you have only had your life on the line twice in 5 years leads me to believe that you work for a small rural PD....So you should not compare your Police related experiences to that of an Atlanta Officer who probably had as many as "life on the line" in a week.

Unregistered
    If you have only had your life on the line twice in 5 years leads me to believe that you work for a small rural PD....So you should not compare your Police related experiences to that of an Atlanta Officer who probably had as many as "life on the line" in a week.
    https://www.georgialeo.org/post/apd

Unregistered
    "NO","NO","NO", K9 chewing is now frowned upon and they may fire the K9 officer, just let them go and maybe write a report!
    Nothing says racism like sicking dogs on black people. What is next for you a fire hose?

Unregistered

Boo-hoo

Nothing says racism like sicking dogs on black people. What is next for you a fire hose?
    Cry me a river loser.

Unregistered
    Your a ****ing idiot

Unregistered
    EX FHP. AAA with a gun and blue lights

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast