WTF Is Going On With Police In America? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Taser

Police are trained on how to use a taser properly. A taser in the wrong, untrained hands could cause serious bodily injury or death.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did the virus destroy your common sense and humanity? Are some PO’s trying to get fired and arrested? Well some of you you are doing a great job destroying L.E. In America. You can’t shoot a criminal who stole your Taser and pointed it at you. A Taser is a non-lethal weapon. The police Haters are going to have a field day with this one.

Please...if you are going to shoot Blacks, resign and join the KKK....or are you already a member?
    You're a fool. Tasers do kill so GFY. But thanks for admitting this guy WAS a criminal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arged-DUI.html

EXCLUSIVE: Rayshard Brooks was on probation for four crimes - including cruelty to children - and faced going back to prison if charged with a DUI, when he was found asleep and intoxicated at Wendy's drive-thru

Rayshard Brooks was on probation and faced going back to prison if he was charged with a DUI, DailyMail.com can reveal
    The 27-year-old was shot and killed by police after he was found asleep at a Wendy's drive-thru in Atlanta on Friday, June 12
    He was compliant with cops but after he failed a field sobriety test and blew 0.108 when breathalyzed, Brooks suddenly resisted when cops tried to cuff him
    Brooks was shot twice in the back as he tried to make a break for it
    The charges to which Brooks pleaded guilty and for which he was still on probation dated back to August 2014
    He was convicted on four counts – False Imprisonment, Simple Battery/Family, Battery Simple and Felony Cruelty/Cruelty to Children
    Brooks had not been in trouble since 2016 until last December when he went to Ohio without informing his probation officer - but the case was dismissed

Unregistered
    Did the virus destroy your sense of law and order? Are anti-police, anti democracy, anti-American idiots refusing to use common sense? Well, many of you BLM fools are doing a great job TRYING to destroy America. A criminal thug who is drunk as a skunk, who the police gave a sobriety test to a failed, who fought police, who punch police, who stole a police officer's taser, who aimed a shot it at him, is shot a justifiably killed. Police do not have to wait until they are stabbed or killed with a deadly weapon. There is a use of force matrix that allows them to use the amount of necessary force to stop the criminal. He was being violently aggressive against law enforcement officers. The officer will sue the pants of the City of Atlanta. He will not be charged. BANK ON IT!

Please....lets your thug criminal friends know that if you attack a cop who is doing his job, there is a strong chance you will die. If not, they can be a member of the deceased?
    Wont be charged hmm? Never underestimate a politician! In that, never underestimate a gutless, spineless ass saving cop who will sell you down the river to save himself. What a sham. Find another livelihood folks. Gonna get worse before it gets better. Way worse! Gonna be a minute. Street hoodlums, DVs, drunks, junkies, use of force, and the like arent going anywhere. You're gonna be dispatched and being good cops you're gonna respond. What happens when youre the next one? What happens when YOU are in the crosshairs? I doubt very much they will be able to secure a conviction, but the punishment is in the prosecution. Socially and professionally they will destroy our brother. Even if he wins, hes gonna loose! Could be you next. Think about it.

Unregistered
    I listened to the DA at the press conference! Unfocking believable! He basically spun everything around to charge the officer. The DA should be INDICTED for civil rights violations! I know morale is low and your brass sucks, but you need to unite and stand up for yourselves! That could be YOU next, just for doing your job!

Woke

Irony

No one seems to have pointed out yet that the officers lost their prisoner because they didn't use enough force.

Unregistered

Paul Harvey " Policeman " One of His Best Narrations

Thank you for that video, sadly most will not see it or understand it!

Unregistered
    After watching the District Attorney presentation I couldn't help wondering why if he had video of one officer kicking the guy, and one officer on his back, that he wouldn't have shown that on a continuous loop. Why has no one posted the entire policy on the use of deadly force? Seems he cherry picked one section, but omitted other areas. So one of the bullets fired struck a civilian vehicle nearby. So the officer intentionally shot at that vehicle? Didn't see one shred of proof of that. To all you ATL Officers that are sitting back and saying nothing, you to can be lynched by the mob......Quiting may not be a option, but resigning from specialty units, doing the bare minimum and absolutely no self initiated activity. Your under attack....its fight or flight gentlemen....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Woke View Post
    No one seems to have pointed out yet that the officers lost their prisoner because they didn't use enough force.
    What do you expect? They're operating in the hypersensitive time when EVERYTHING is "excessive." They were trying to do right by the public opinion and what every civilian thinks is right. Every civilian who NEVER had the sac to suit up and do the job. Then it got out of control because they didnt use enough initially.

Unregistered
    Cops everywhere are watching you guys. Rumors are that there have been mass walkoffs from some of your squads.

You guys have to stick together whatever you do. If it was me I’d be gone the same day. There are agencies everywhere hiring. Park your unit at the precinct and go home to work on your resume. If they did this to one of you they won’t stop, and the “silent majority” that allegedly supports you is quiet as always. These people are tearing the country apart and Americans are too comfortable to give a sh*t.

This has set a worse precedent than we were already dealing with on the street. This guy literally fought two of you, disarmed on, and deployed a taser on you. There will be more resistance now than ever.

Walk away. For yourselves and for cops nationwide. Let those animals that traumatize you everyday on the street burn down city hall and tell your scumbag mayor to suit up and answer the domestics, the rapes, the murders, and the mangled corpses of the DUI victims on your streets.

Until you let your tax base feel uncomfortable, the citizens you’re wasting your lives for will remain the elusive “silent majority”.

Unregistered

Thank God

As prior law enforcement I think we gotta stop the “what if bullshit”. Like come on really guys “ I thought the drunk guy running away was going to actually hit me with the taser, stop running come back to my immobilized body, Unholster my gun (disengaging the safety on the holster) stand over my body and shoot me dead”. Come on guys. I think we gotta stop teaching recruits “everybody is out to kill them” because it’s just not true. In my five years of LEO in Florida I honestly believe my life has been on the line maybe twice. I’ve never had a coworker die in the line of duty other than suicide and traffic related. This drunk **** was simply trying to get away like most of the people that run.
    It’s a good thing you quit being a cop. An attitude like that would have gotten you killed. There’s clearly a reason why you couldn’t stick it out longer than 5 years. What kind of agency did you work for in Florida where your life was only in danger twice?!? Be glad you have never had a fellow LEO die in the line of duty. Most of us cannot say that. Sounds like you hid and weren’t a real cop actually arresting criminals. The reality of the fact is, more cops are being targeted and killed for just wearing a uniform than ever before.

Thank God you’re not a cop and continue to be a worthless scab to society as you throw your ignorant two cents in on a topic you’re completely oblivious to.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast