WTF Is Going On With Police In America?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

WTF Is Going On With Police In America?

Did the virus destroy your common sense and humanity? Are some PO’s trying to get fired and arrested? Well some of you you are doing a great job destroying L.E. In America. You can’t shoot a criminal who stole your Taser and pointed it at you. A Taser is a non-lethal weapon. The police Haters are going to have a field day with this one.

Please...if you are going to shoot Blacks, resign and join the KKK....or are you already a member?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did the virus destroy your common sense and humanity? Are some PO’s trying to get fired and arrested? Well some of you you are doing a great job destroying L.E. In America. You can’t shoot a criminal who stole your Taser and pointed it at you. A Taser is a non-lethal weapon. The police Haters are going to have a field day with this one.

Please...if you are going to shoot Blacks, resign and join the KKK....or are you already a member?
    Did the virus destroy your sense of law and order? Are anti-police, anti democracy, anti-American idiots refusing to use common sense? Well, many of you BLM fools are doing a great job TRYING to destroy America. A criminal thug who is drunk as a skunk, who the police gave a sobriety test to a failed, who fought police, who punch police, who stole a police officer's taser, who aimed a shot it at him, is shot a justifiably killed. Police do not have to wait until they are stabbed or killed with a deadly weapon. There is a use of force matrix that allows them to use the amount of necessary force to stop the criminal. He was being violently aggressive against law enforcement officers. The officer will sue the pants of the City of Atlanta. He will not be charged. BANK ON IT!

Please....lets your thug criminal friends know that if you attack a cop who is doing his job, there is a strong chance you will die. If not, they can be a member of the deceased?

Unregistered

question

so you are saying let him taser you and become disabled and allow him to grab your firearm and then what do you think he will do with it ??

Unregistered
    so you are saying let him taser you and become disabled and allow him to grab your firearm and then what do you think he will do with it ??
    These are same same idiots who ask, why didn't the cop shoot him in the leg? or Why didn't they just buy him a cup of coffee and help wake him up? or Why didn't the just give him a ride home? idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Our world is on fire with police Haters.....Let him run, call K9 and have a police dog chew his ass up. No one has to resign, no ROD, no arrests of PO.....and I can still get a free Frosty!

Wake up and let’s not give the left wing police Haters and media any more video to crucify us with.

Unregistered
    Our world is on fire with police Haters.....Let him run, call K9 and have a police dog chew his ass up. No one has to resign, no ROD, no arrests of PO.....and I can still get a free Frosty!

Wake up and let’s not give the left wing police Haters and media any more video to crucify us with.
    "NO","NO","NO", K9 chewing is now frowned upon and they may fire the K9 officer, just let them go and maybe write a report!

Unregistered

Lightbulb Justified homicide

Here is a 7-second video of the recent Atlanta shooting where a suspect took the officer's taser away from him... and a foot chase ensured... and the suspect turned around (while running away) and pointed the taser at the pursuing officer... so the officer shot and killed the suspect:

https://youtu.be/20cHU9_tpsQ

Two points:

1. Officers are taught that when we use tasers, it is non-lethal force.
    2. Officers are taught that if a subject points a taser against us, then we may use deadly force against the suspect because: (1) the taser can disable us and (b) then the subject can take our firearm away from us and can shoot us with it.

• Raging rioters and the MSM do not understand these two "policy distinctions" for sanctioned use-of-deadly-force.

LEGAL AND POLICY-SPECIFIC CONCLUSION: It is a justified homicide by an officer.

MSM & RIOTERS CONCLUSION: It is murder.

Unregistered

https://youtu.be/RUUZ2fKVqcs

Unregistered

Justataxpayer

As prior law enforcement I think we gotta stop the “what if bullshit”. Like come on really guys “ I thought the drunk guy running away was going to actually hit me with the taser, stop running come back to my immobilized body, Unholster my gun (disengaging the safety on the holster) stand over my body and shoot me dead”. Come on guys. I think we gotta stop teaching recruits “everybody is out to kill them” because it’s just not true. In my five years of LEO in Florida I honestly believe my life has been on the line maybe twice. I’ve never had a coworker die in the line of duty other than suicide and traffic related. This drunk **** was simply trying to get away like most of the people that run.

Unregistered
    Instead of arresting him, the po-lice should have woken his *ss up with a fire hose.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast