White Privilege

Thread: White Privilege

Unregistered

White Privilege

In NBV it’s: Sizzy and Douggy = white privilege. Just ask the victims at MODA which is a civil rights law suit naming the chief as an offender. It was a bad thing they did. Then more recently illegally entering a home? Did that really happen? Oh yes. So, with Nipples track record from the beach and here, why is he still here. See his BS taking a knee? Why didn’t you take a knee next to a black officer, or hold a black baby while taking a knee? You’re so fake. But, Sizzy Baker campaigns for progressives and sticks her finger into someone’s mail slot and CHOMP! I think the commission should give her money too.

Unregistered

We Can Count to Three

We have the votes. Bye bye Ralph and bye bye Nipples. Guess who our third vote is ???? Yup you got it. Sam I hope you’re ready to become chief.

Unregistered

Antifa

Antifa came to NBV and took over the Shell Station. Guess why. Ok I’ll tell you. They were contacted by Nipples and given the green light. They declared it a no police zone. As soon as Cpl “you know who” stops hanging there the whole shift, Antifa will give it back. Nipples got the funds from the Hornsby settlement. Jajaja jajaja.

Then Nipples called him upstairs, took a knee and washed his feet. Then he called a commissioner upstairs and was gonna wash her feet too, except she had hammer time feets. So, he had a toe jam sandwich instead.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Antifa came to NBV and took over the Shell Station. Guess why. Ok I’ll tell you. They were contacted by Nipples and given the green light. They declared it a no police zone. As soon as Cpl “you know who” stops hanging there the whole shift, Antifa will give it back. Nipples got the funds from the Hornsby settlement. Jajaja jajaja.

Then Nipples called him upstairs, took a knee and washed his feet. Then he called a commissioner upstairs and was gonna wash her feet too, except she had hammer time feets. So, he had a toe jam sandwich instead.
    Chief Toe Jam.

Unregistered

Gone with the wind. . . . Noriega's racist drug dealing pals.

Frankly my dear Noriega doesn't give a dam. . .so what if Sizzy fam had mammys? So what if Douggy was a drug dealer?
    So what if Douggy beat Sizzy? So what Sizzy is in therapy for the statutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In NBV it’s: Sizzy and Douggy = white privilege. Just ask the victims at MODA which is a civil rights law suit naming the chief as an offender. It was a bad thing they did. Then more recently illegally entering a home? Did that really happen? Oh yes. So, with Nipples track record from the beach and here, why is he still here. See his BS taking a knee? Why didn’t you take a knee next to a black officer, or hold a black baby while taking a knee? You’re so fake. But, Sizzy Baker campaigns for progressives and sticks her finger into someone’s mail slot and CHOMP! I think the commission should give her money too.