Quit!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quit!

Unregistered

Quit!

I’m reading the whole Department is being disbanded. Why don’t you all quit at the same time and let the Mayor figure out what to do next...you losing your jobs anyway...

Unregistered

Blue Flu Time

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m reading the whole Department is being disbanded. Why don’t you all quit at the same time and let the Mayor figure out what to do next...you losing your jobs anyway...
    Sounds like it is time for a BLUE FLU. Get together and everybody call in sick for one day. Maybe a dose of reality will wake up the fine citizens and politicians of your fine city. It worked in other cities in the past.

Unregistered

put your notice in!

There are hundreds and hundreds of openings country wide you guys have the golden oppertunity to improve you and your family.Your city is a sh!t hole,come to Florida!

Unregistered

Florida

There are hundreds and hundreds of openings country wide you guys have the golden oppertunity to improve you and your family.Your city is a sh!t hole,come to Florida!
    Florida would be a good choice because there are a lot of good cop jobs here. Do your homework ahead of time and stay away from the troubled departments. The Florida cops post a lot of threads about these issues. So reach out and get the truth before you make a mistake. I know some of the agencies that you should stay away from. The sheriff departments are very political down here. So, a police department might be a better choice. The citizens are more supportive down here. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Not gonna happen. You're sadly outnumbered by voters both Democrat and Republican that will never let it happen and the comission knows this.

Unregistered

Defund the police?

YES!!...Defund the police in every Black Neighborhood....Report back in 60 days and tell us how it is working out....lol

Unregistered
    Florida would be a good choice because there are a lot of good cop jobs here. Do your homework ahead of time and stay away from the troubled departments. The Florida cops post a lot of threads about these issues. So reach out and get the truth before you make a mistake. I know some of the agencies that you should stay away from. The sheriff departments are very political down here. So, a police department might be a better choice. The citizens are more supportive down here. Good luck.
    If you have the time retire ASAP, if not, and can afforded respectfully put in your two weeks before they tarnish your career, standards or your freedom, and try to use all your time on the books before your lose it!

Unregistered
    Good! That makes it easier for the TRUE rulers of this country, The PEOPLE, to CONQUER Minneapolis and have all cops branded as TERRORISTS, just like the Catholic Church did to the Knights Templar!

Unregistered
    Good! That makes it easier for the TRUE rulers of this country, The PEOPLE, to CONQUER Minneapolis and have all cops branded as TERRORISTS, just like the Catholic Church did to the Knights Templar!
    Push all you want snowflake. You'll realize soon just how outnumbered you are.

Unregistered
    Push all you want snowflake. You'll realize soon just how outnumbered you are.
    Remember whose taxes pay your salary

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast