Shameful Arrest Of Rookies - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Arrow Question from an Antifa Marxist...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The ideological solidarity of "skinheads and Uncle Toms" -- to work in tandem to discriminate against African Americans -- is like trying to mix oil and water. Conversely, the violence was instigated by communist-backed Antifa, which is a political ideology -- and not a racial ideology. Antifa wants to replace the U.S. Constitution with Marxism instead of capitalism.

Care to show me where in the Constitution that specifically mandates Capitalism?
    That is an excellent question from a Marxist!

• Declaration of Independence in the United States Congress on July 4, 1776:
      "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."
      (click here for source)

Marxism is atheistic governance, which is the antithesis of belief in God. The Constitution says that our freedom from God is self-evident and specifically, it says that our freedom is granted by God Himself, and not by Marxism, nor by any other government. Marxism can restrict God given freedom, but Marxism cannot grant freedom. All men are created by God with certain inalienable rights.

The Marxists attempt to destabilize the U.S. to usher in a new era of communism has failed, even if you do not yet realize it.

God bless POTUS, SCOTUS and the Constitution of the United States!

Unregistered

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."
      (click here for source)

Marxism is atheistic governance, which is the antithesis of belief in God. The Constitution says that our freedom from God is self-evident and specifically, it says that our freedom is granted by God Himself, and not by Marxism, nor by any other government. Marxism can restrict God given freedom, but Marxism cannot grant freedom. All men are created by God with certain inalienable rights.

The Marxists attempt to destabilize the U.S. to usher in a new era of communism has failed, even if you do not yet realize it.

That's the Declaration of Independence, dumbass!

And last time i checked, the ONLY thong the Constitution says about religion is the fact that we have a right to practice ANY RELIGION WE WANT! If i want to be Jewish, i have a right to be Jewish! If I want to be a Muslim, i have a right to be a Muslim! If i want to worship Satan, I have a right to be a Satanist (and oh by the way, HAIL SATAN)! If i want to be an Atheist, i have a right to be an Atheist!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
    -First Amendment, United States Constitution.
    https://constitution.congress.gov/co...n/amendment-1/

Unregistered

Thumbs up Marxist-Antifa is bad

(click here for source)

That's the Declaration of Independence, dumbass!

And last time i checked, the ONLY thong the Constitution says about religion is the fact that we have a right to practice ANY RELIGION WE WANT! If i want to be Jewish, i have a right to be Jewish! If I want to be a Muslim, i have a right to be a Muslim! If i want to worship Satan, I have a right to be a Satanist (and oh by the way, HAIL SATAN)! If i want to be an Atheist, i have a right to be an Atheist!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
    -First Amendment, United States Constitution.
    https://constitution.congress.gov/co...n/amendment-1/
    Marxists are atheists. The U.S. Constitution speaks of "God the Creator" who gave us our rights. As a Marxist, you do not believe in a Creator, correct? Every nation that has been ruled by Marxism has been hostile to religion. Every communist nation today is hostile to religion. The U.S. Constitution protects the American people from communism.

Marxists are also against the Second Amendment because citizen-ownership of firearms is a threat to communism.

Marxist-Antifa is bad.

Unregistered
    Marxists are atheists. The U.S. Constitution speaks of "God the Creator" who gave us our rights. As a Marxist, you do not believe in a Creator, correct? Every nation that has been ruled by Marxism has been hostile to religion. Every communist nation today is hostile to religion. The U.S. Constitution protects the American people from communism.

Marxists are also against the Second Amendment because citizen-ownership of firearms is a threat to communism.

Marxist-Antifa is bad.
    What part of "I have a Constitutional right to practice and believe in ANY religion I want to" do you not understand?

Unregistered
    What part of "I have a Constitutional right to practice and believe in ANY religion I want to" do you not understand?
    Fabricated "religions/beliefs" that are detrimental to society and want to rewrite laws for their secret agenda never last long, and will NEVER be accepted here.
    Go find an island or buy property in a third world country and drink your cool aid there Mr Jones. It's too bad you missed the Heaven's gate or Branch Davidian band wagon. Hopefully your Uber to that holy place will arrive soon and rid you from us normal law abiding citizens in this country.

Unregistered
    Fabricated "religions/beliefs" that are detrimental to society and want to rewrite laws for their secret agenda never last long, and will NEVER be accepted here.
    Go find an island or buy property in a third world country and drink your cool aid there Mr Jones. It's too bad you missed the Heaven's gate or Branch Davidian band wagon. Hopefully your Uber to that holy place will arrive soon and rid you from us normal law abiding citizens in this country.
    You ARE aware that the Indigenous People of America are legally permitted to consume the Peyote Cactus, and that Rastafarians are legally allowed to smoke Cannabis because of the Free Exercise clause of the First Amendment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12