Great Time To Be A COP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Great Time To Be A COP

Kudos to anyone who still wants to do this job. After last night, things will never be the same again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kudos to anyone who still wants to do this job. After last night, things will never be the same again.
    It will pass.

It's fully understood how people are upset that a black man died, under the limited information that is provided by the video. However, it's odd that anarchists are:

1. Burning down buildings, some of which are owned by innocent black and white victims.

2. Burning civilian vehicles, some of which are owned by innocent black and white victims.

3. Burning down a police station and destroying police cars, all of which must be replaced with money that is collected from black and white taxpayers.

The nationwide anarchist activities are initiated by Antifa, but Antifa is now being more discrete about it this year because they got negative blow-back during the last nationwide riots of 2016. The anarchists are financially rooted in a communists insurgency that has political cells operating throughout the United States. Their goal is to create political instability by creating an "us against them" mentality that is manifested in destruction and violence (riots). The anarchy is not a grass roots uprising. Instead, it is under-girded, initiated and paid-for by special interest money. Yes, George Soros is a financial supporter of the cells.

Patriots do not destroy the private property of innocent victims, but anarchists do.

Unregistered
    Obviously written by a white man with no clue. Wake up.

Unregistered
    It's fully understood how people are upset that a black man died, under the limited information that is provided by the video. However, it's odd that anarchists are:

1. Burning down buildings, some of which are owned by innocent black and white victims.

2. Burning civilian vehicles, some of which are owned by innocent black and white victims.

3. Burning down a police station and destroying police cars, all of which must be replaced with money that is collected from black and white taxpayers.

The nationwide anarchist activities are initiated by Antifa, but Antifa is now being more discrete about it this year because they got negative blow-back during the last nationwide riots of 2016. The anarchists are financially rooted in a communists insurgency that has political cells operating throughout the United States. Their goal is to create political instability by creating an "us against them" mentality that is manifested in destruction and violence (riots). The anarchy is not a grass roots uprising. Instead, it is under-girded, initiated and paid-for by special interest money. Yes, George Soros is a financial supporter of the cells.

Patriots do not destroy the private property of innocent victims, but anarchists do.

Obviously written by a white man with no clue. Wake up.
    Nope, it's written by a white man who acknowledges that racism exists. Conversely, destroying other people's property (anarchy) is not justice. What justice is there in burning down a store that is owned and operated by a black man? That's his life savings that is sunk into that store. Anarchists are thugs.

Unregistered
    It will pass.

Here is an infamous quote of George Soros: https://media.8kun.top/file_store/f3...0104f84619.jpg

Unregistered
    Since I am an educated white man, I would like to ask a question. How does burning buildings and stealing flat screen TV's make us white people sympathetic to the cause? I agree with PEACEFUL and orderly protests but to commit further acts of crime and violence does not make sense to me nor does it help to persuade us whites to be sympathetic.

Unregistered
    Since I am an educated white man, I would like to ask a question. How does burning buildings and stealing flat screen TV's make us white people sympathetic to the cause? I agree with PEACEFUL and orderly protests but to commit further acts of crime and violence does not make sense to me nor does it help to persuade us whites to be sympathetic.
    Watch them loot in the name of justice: https://youtu.be/TIjKZskJFaw

Unregistered

Thumbs up Looter says "we are coming to the suburbs" next....

A looter interviewed on camera during last night’s chaos in Minneapolis warned that rioters are planning on “coming to the suburbs” if they don’t get what they want. “Ain’t nothing left here.”

16 second video clip of looter: https://youtu.be/uD8EI2jO6gE

Unregistered
    Come to my house. PLEASE

Unregistered
    The DOJ is going after the communists (aka Antifa) for crossing state lines to incite violence in major American cities. You can see the 2-minute video here:
    https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...98202185043970

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast