Any Idea Why The Knee Press Was Used?

Vet. PO

Any Idea Why The Knee Press Was Used?

All L.E. goes through defensive tactics training. Anyone get trained on a , Knee Press On The Neck”?

Unregistered
    I say we start training civilians to PRACTICE 1776 ON THEIR CORRUPT POLICE DEPARTMENTS instead!

Unregistered

Shane on you Dereck you are no help to the rest of us!

Derek Chauvin actions is criminal and just makes it that much harder for all of those that are still policing in this county while following the rule of law, shane on you Dereck you are no help to the rest of us!

Unregistered

Not me, he is a disgrace to the profession

Quote Originally Posted by Vet. PO View Post
    All L.E. goes through defensive tactics training. Anyone get trained on a , Knee Press On The Neck”?
    Not me, he is a disgrace to the profession and should pay for his action..

Real PO
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet. PO View Post
    You're not a veteran police officer, don't even lie about it. If you were a veteran police officer you know that things escalate and sometimes you have to improvise. This guy was resistant and using a knee on the necklace effective. F**k this piece of garbage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Real PO View Post
    You're not a veteran police officer, don't even lie about it. If you were a veteran police officer you know that things escalate and sometimes you have to improvise. This guy was resistant and using a knee on the necklace effective. F**k this piece of garbage.
    Your a sad excuse for a human being and if a PO? our profession is doomed with you on board. The Vet is real, you are a fraud.

Unregistered

I'm with you brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your a sad excuse for a human being and if a PO? our profession is doomed with you on board. The Vet is real, you are a fraud.
    I'm with you brother, his actions will just make it that much harder and will endanger all of us that are still policing our communities without those heavy handed tactics!

Unregistered

C'mon man he was already cuffed!

C'mon man seriously? Even if he had resisted, a knee to the neck for more than 7 minutes, and he was already cuffed and on the ground!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's all become firemen, and let's chaos rule the nation as science finally proves that you can't fix stupid no matter what!
    Once again, do you want People to be afraid of the Government, or do you want Government to be afraid of the People?

Unregistered

Very disappointing

As a retired LEO, you my “friend,” and others that think like you, are a disgrace to the profession and badge, and only add to the problem. With that said, be safe out there!