Doshonesst politicians using George Floyd Death as a Stump - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSec3 View Post
    What is happening in MN is an overreaction driven by people who have no idea what they are talking about. I was IN sector 3 when this happened, I was there and I saw what went down. First, this guy was BIG. and he was fighting. But, no one wants to talk about that. He was committing a crime and he didn't want to go to jail. I don't want to sound crass, but he was asking for what he got, and he got it. If he came peacefully like any normal, law abiding human being, we wouldn't be discussing this mess today. But instead, he fought, he died and four good cops lost their jobs over a big, fat nothingburger. The Black Lives Matter movement is just trying to stay relevant, but believe me, society isn't going to miss this guy.
    Wow, if this is the attitude of you guys up there no wonder there have been so many "issues". 1960 called and wants you back by the way.

This kind of attitude is why all officers have to deal with the hate and angst and threats to lives. Too often citizens are judged by their worst examples, just as they are judging LEOs by their worst. Be better.

Positive control was achieved as soon as they got him on the ground. At any point in the last 6 minutes of knee to the neck, he could have gotten up. The rook even asked about it and was shut down.

Unregistered
    We (police) are all trained to avoid the neck area, so what that officer did was wrong and is paying for it.

HOWEVER....

If he had been that aggressive and did the same thing to a white guy, would it have even made the news? Would anyone have protested?

All these “Police Reforms” are sparked when a black guy gets killed by an incompetent, over aggressive cop, but if it had happened to a white guy, no one would’ve even had known.

#ALLlivesMatter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12