Movement - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Movement

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well I guess that’s the MAJORITY 😂😂
    GO JN!!!!!!!
    If you don’t see the fallacy in your logic. Then not only should you not be a cop you should probably plant a few trees to make up for the air you’ve wasted then just stop breathing all together.

Unregistered
    If you don’t see the fallacy in your logic. Then not only should you not be a cop you should probably plant a few trees to make up for the air you’ve wasted then just stop breathing all together.
    Maybe READING AND COMPREHENSION isn’t your forte my friend.....read the prior POST 😂

Unregistered
    Maybe READING AND COMPREHENSION isn’t your forte my friend.....read the prior POST 😂
    So by your logic “the father who is loved by everyone but his family who he beats the crap out of is doing pretty good!”. Now I know emojis is your level brain functions at this point. But JN would be a cancer on in any district on any shift.

Unregistered
    So by your logic “the father who is loved by everyone but his family who he beats the crap out of is doing pretty good!”. Now I know emojis is your level brain functions at this point. But JN would be a cancer on in any district on any shift.
    100% nailed it.

Unregistered
    100% nailed it.
    Instead of googling your quotes go work some calls

Unregistered
    Seriously movement is coming again. Just like the last two times, those that work will get rewarded, even a little work.

Unregistered
    Seriously movement is coming again. Just like the last two times, those that work will get rewarded, even a little work.
    WD and SJ are the next two

Unregistered
    WD and SJ are the next two
    Is it bad these initials mean nothing

Unregistered
    Now if this isn’t the pot calling the kettle black. Clearly reading and comprehension isn’t your forte, pal. You obviously have not worked with this person if you had half a brain you would see that what you previously said holds no merit. The only people who like her are those that don’t know her. That isn’t something to cheer about. Fool. Go shine your shoes for dayshift, boot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123