Movement - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Movement

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a female and I don’t like JN
    Since you rookies know it all, feel free to get that big hug before shift from your mommy and daddy and also have them validate how great you are in such a short time and that you have such an unbelievable attitude - do you like that poke?

Unregistered
    I heard Perry Wilson is going to start working a GTA position in property crimes
    Don’t you have to find cars and not get them stolen for that unit? The rules are very unclear at this department.

Unregistered
    It’s obvious that someone does have to leave and it’s you. The most unprofessional police officer who chooses to post disgusting comments about a fellow officer. This is not what the Cape Coral Police Department is about. Please leave and go work someplace else.
    I agree all the crap she has sent. The violation of GO with her email. She should go back to Vegas. Everyone on her shift trashed her.

Unregistered
    I agree all the crap she has sent. The violation of GO with her email. She should go back to Vegas. Everyone on her shift trashed her.
    Elaborate please....

Unregistered
    Elaborate please....
    Whoa slow it down with the big words....can we use 2nd grade language please just like the majority of these posts. Is it nap time yet? Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Unregistered
    Thought she was well liked

Unregistered
    To be so new and to have everyone on your shift, and many others, dislike you for your lack of work ethic and numerous other things isn’t a good way to start your career. Why do all these new people have such a sense of entitlement? Work hard and earn respect the old school way not by being a brown-noser.

Unregistered
    Thought she was well liked
    By everyone who doesn’t work with her

Unregistered
    By everyone who doesn’t work with her
    Well I guess that’s the MAJORITY 😂😂
    GO JN!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Email said it all. Movement is coming

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast