Fat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat

Unregistered

Fat

Alexis. Please don’t force it....mod 1 don’t delete

Unregistered
    What’s the Violation?? Bunch of post talking crap about Papier and his wife. Is this lady untouchable

Unregistered
    La tipa esa tiene más pull q ORTIZ AND THE CHIEF OF POLICE ..... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 better yet MOD1 también se la echa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Does anyone knows who is MOD 1.

Unregistered
    Let Andy pick his people...he don’t want u in FAT

Unregistered
    Alexis Perez iDiaz is following Natalie Martinez foot steps

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone knows who is MOD 1.

I bet I do

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 100 View Post
    I bet I do
    Sharing is good for the soul! Now, for the ones wanting into all these special units. Your time may come and it could be a good thing. It only lasts for as long as the Sgt, who you came under (mind out of the cutter) Once a new one gets in, it's bring all my loyal subjects, all others need not apply. Patrol sucks but you don't have to kiss the ring, all the time. Nor, worry as much as who's trying to break it off in your azz, cause they want your position or a staff's family needs a posting. Expectations are low too, couldn't let that one slip by. Handle your calls, keep your mobile office (car) clean and roach free. Your survival chances are easier on your health. Cause you know where you stand in the department and no-ones looking to stick it to you so they can get assigned to patrol

Unregistered
    The above post is the truth. Patrol: No one is trying to screw you out of your position. Dont have to worry about the "going in a different direction" speech. No friends and family plan affecting your schedule. Just keep the lieutenant off the Sergeants a$$ and everyone leaves you alone.

Unregistered
    Alexis Diaz in FAT?!?!? Are they crazy?!?! Captain Radio aka Major Know it All wont survive a month with her "I'm the best qualified cop ever for any position" attitude. Within the first 3 months she will screw up something big and get herself or her team RoD or fired. Never been in investigations or TRU or even PST. Patrol, training, hostage negotiations and that's it. There's a dozen sgts with more experience. Being a SWAT wife doesnt make you tactical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast