Allison Bainbridge - What gives? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    How long will it be before Allison gets fired or claims a hostile work environment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long will it be before Allison gets fired or claims a hostile work environment
    With the history of Allison it will be when she does not get her way or when somebody asks her to do her job.

Unregistered
    With the history of Allison it will be when she does not get her way or when somebody asks her to do her job.
    You’re talking to yourself again, sounding like a toddler pitching a fit. Mad that Allison has a job and you don’t?

Unregistered
    You’re talking to yourself again, sounding like a toddler pitching a fit. Mad that Allison has a job and you don’t?
    I think he’s mad that he’s the only one who’s not cry foul about Chief Umberger. Even Szabo and Jenkins liked the union letter. My guess is he secretly has a man crush on the chief, he’s commented on his appearance so many times.

Unregistered
    I think he’s mad that he’s the only one who’s not cry foul about Chief Umberger. Even Szabo and Jenkins liked the union letter. My guess is he secretly has a man crush on the chief, he’s commented on his appearance so many times.
    Who is he? ME? So because Szabo and Jenkins approve of the union letter, I am supposed to? You really are stupid if you believe I am on some leash or directed what to think or say.
    The chief doesn't bring change to his briefings like a homeless beggar. He leads by example and dresses the part of a professional, besides that I have no opinion of the Chief one way or another.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12