Deleted Thread "Sgt. Bigger than thou"
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
 
  1. #1
    Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    464

    Deleted Thread "Sgt. Bigger than thou"

    This thread was deleted due to personal slams. The same post would have been left up had it not had the name calling in it.

    Mod 100

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So why not just remove the post with the violation instead of the whole thread? There’s a thread about a lieutenant that has been up for months and the guy is called everything in the book yet it’s still up...

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So why not just remove the post with the violation instead of the whole thread? There’s a thread about a lieutenant that has been up for months and the guy is called everything in the book yet it’s still up...
    Selective enforcement is a key element in the police industry. You know that.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So why not just remove the post with the violation instead of the whole thread? There’s a thread about a lieutenant that has been up for months and the guy is called everything in the book yet it’s still up...
    Report what you see, that's the only way the moderator sees it.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 100 View Post
    This thread was deleted due to personal slams. The same post would have been left up had it not had the name calling in it.

    Mod 100
    Mod, quick question, so finally there is a post that is valid about a poor employee and it’s removed because of “personal spam and name calling?” Is it taken down because the subject the post is referring to got his feelings hurt and complains or did you remove it yourself?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod, quick question, so finally there is a post that is valid about a poor employee and it’s removed because of “personal spam and name calling?” Is it taken down because the subject the post is referring to got his feelings hurt and complains or did you remove it yourself?
    The subject of the post most likely complained about it. What was stated was true and complaining when he doesn’t get his way is his nature.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The subject of the post most likely complained about it. What was stated was true and complaining when he doesn’t get his way is his nature.
    Explain to everyone what happened when you courageously got in his face and said those insults.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod, quick question, so finally there is a post that is valid about a poor employee and it’s removed because of “personal spam and name calling?” Is it taken down because the subject the post is referring to got his feelings hurt and complains or did you remove it yourself?
    I reported it and I'm not the subject or the moderator. I think if you have something to say about someone, then say it to their face. If you have a problem with someone's work performance then address it with their COC. Coming on here and posting anonymously is a b!tch move and accomplishes nothing, except you acting like a 12 year old little girl. Take action if you think someone is neglecting their duties. If you don't have the backbone, then shut the hell up and move along.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I reported it and I'm not the subject or the moderator. I think if you have something to say about someone, then say it to their face. If you have a problem with someone's work performance then address it with their COC. Coming on here and posting anonymously is a b!tch move and accomplishes nothing, except you acting like a 12 year old little girl. Take action if you think someone is neglecting their duties. If you don't have the backbone, then shut the hell up and move along.
    Ah, you're the moral compass of the agency. Btw, saying things like ***** move and acting like a twelve year old girl makes you seem like a misogynist.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If you say it to them they will go cry and write you up. But thanks for you insightful thoughts knuckle head

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •