Javi - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Javi

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d rather have him than party planners at least he fought them for the members rather than lay back and spread their cheeks, and try and buy votes with free lunches and party’s.
    Fought Who bro? Javi was only about Javi and that’s why we settle for peanuts on the lawsuit and got salami for a contract when the city was doing awesome. You must be a Rockie that don’t know what really went down, Javi sold us all out for his own benefit.

Unregistered
    Fought Who bro? Javi was only about Javi and that’s why we settle for peanuts on the lawsuit and got salami for a contract when the city was doing awesome. You must be a Rockie that don’t know what really went down, Javi sold us all out for his own benefit.
    i don’t agree. It was a good contract

Unregistered
    Yeah it was a good contract for him getting an additional 15% for management hazard Pay .We gave up $60-$80 million in back pay. Rookies that weren’t even here got money. Javi and Lugo tu madre hijo de puta! I can’t wait Till the Feds take you guys

Unregistered
    Yeah it was a good contract for him getting an additional 15% for management hazard Pay .We gave up $60-$80 million in back pay. Rookies that weren’t even here got money. Javi and Lugo tu madre hijo de puta! I can’t wait Till the Feds take you guys
    The feds ain’t taking anyone but maybe the cry baby making the false allegations.

Unregistered
    Actually 20%.

Motors 5%
    Marine patrol 5%
    Bomb squad 10%

Unregistered
    Good contract if we were in a communist country and accept sh*t, which happened in this case.

Unregistered
    Javi! Did you ever imagine you were going to be ROD for 3 month and longer? How does it feel being black.

Unregistered
    Actually 20%.

Motors 5%
    Marine patrol 5%
    Bomb squad 10%
    You forgot swat pay.
    Per the changes in the contract he is getting swat pay.

Unregistered
    You forgot swat pay.
    He still tried to assert local FOP authority via the district position. So arrogant going to the contract meetings. He has always been out for himself, always.

Unregistered
    You forgot swat pay.
    5% mounted also
    5% swat
    5% marine patrol
    10% bomb Cmdr
    5% motors

Love,
    Tapanes

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast