Javi - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Javi

Unregistered
    A mi la pinga con Leo affairs u have to be transparent and let’s all posts be
    Alexis Perez GOT FAT10 for 33ING major RAMOS
    BERNAT got kicked out to accommodate Alexis
    Menegazzo getting hook up w training or TRU, when never should it got hired by the city.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi why would they bring you back? So you can f.ck up again and embarrass the union, yourself, your family, the police department, and the city. Keep dreaming! They will rather have you sit at home until people and the mcpba forget about your racist ass. Maybe wait till Colina and Papier retire. Either way we are at almost 4 months and counting. Remember if they call you for a drug test don't refuse like you told your friend Adrian Rodriguez who got fired after being 5 years ROD. That was another back door deal you did with the city to get rid of him. Your just a piece of garbage!
    Papo how time flies!

Unregistered
    I agree with this post. His 100% correct. Javi it’s been how long already that you been rod 3 1/2 month? I bet the depression is starting to sink in. Are you still running for The National State Fop President come pinga!
    10 month later you are still ROD!

Unregistered
    10 month later you are still ROD!
    Two more days it will be a year that ortiz stuck his foot in his mouth.

Unregistered
    Ortiz's did on the most part look out for the members. His, downfall was due to part of the administration, for never taking corrective action over some of his fu@kup's. Once that started he felt, he could get away with anything and mostly has. Instead of slowing down and keeping a low profile. He kept pushing and pushing. Till finely, he may of went to far. Now, Ortiz is not out of the game YET! In all likelihood, he may be back. If he does get dismissed, I would advise that he be placed on a 72 hour baker act hold. He's a vengeful person and his history tells the true story of what may come about. When one his fired, their life to them, has come to a end. Most have a really hard time dealing with it. Given ones history, such as his. I wouldn't want to be working the front desk, when he goes off. Now, I'm not saying he will!! Just something to think about.
    Ortiz ain’t going to do a Dam thing!!!! He is a coward and cowards do value their life and health tremendously if that is your concern, when cowards get punish for their mistakes the only thing they do is to crawl into a fatal position and cry themselves to sleep. He is not going to go off, he will walk into the sunset until his feet bleed......

Unregistered
    Ortiz ain’t going to do a Dam thing!!!! He is a coward and cowards do value their life and health tremendously if that is your concern, when cowards get punish for their mistakes the only thing they do is to crawl into a fatal position and cry themselves to sleep. He is not going to go off, he will walk into the sunset until his feet bleed......
    I agree! Pu ssy as loss all his mojo

Unregistered
    When your career is everytjing to you yes I believe this can happen. Dedication can burn out. But a timeout in this business is for a reason. It would behoove javi to seriously show transition and growth. Problem is I am not sure there are real proper resources introduced and privided fir introspection. Its not about psych per se, when the soul gets damaged or spirit gets crushed as it often can in chain of command roles alternatative spiritual reconnects are better for deep cleasning. Ego and arrogance go deeper and finding humility is at the soul level not always at cognitive behavioral level. . department psychologists often get referred but may not be best route for someone gifted who may have lost touch with purpose and meaning and balance in the job.
    Career vs job is one point to reflect on. this differs for teammates and often when one drives hard because they love their career it's important upon teammates who are only it as a job to see ambition differential.
    I see that on this board alot.
    Envy all around those that show ambition. Im not referring to f&f thats separste point in favoritism . the differrnce in those that work hard on their own merit and that is to be commended. When that gies too far and it will in cases of spotlight and chase its introspection and soulful connection that needs to stay im tact.
    When you lose your soul you lose yourself. Take good care of it.

Party is over baby!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345