OT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT

Unregistered

OT

Why does this thread continue to be deleted? They don't want you to know the truth. Common Rodi

Unregistered
    There are rules even in here you are not supposed to post people’s personal information. Names are a no no. That is probably why.

Unregistered
    I guess only his. Everywhere here they talk about q maribel palacio and many others but only when you mention his 123 delete. Hmmmm wonder who has powers to delete this stuff?

Unregistered
    Take it down every day we put it back right LTR? Past comes back like Karmma

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does this thread continue to be deleted? They don't want you to know the truth. Common Rodi
    I was the one that deleted the first two. It was because you slammed someone and it was reported to me. You can post about corruption, just don't slam anyone or make accusations of wrongdoing without presenting proof.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    That is hypocritical. Every thread here accuses someone of something. Delete them all.

Unregistered
    Finally! Some long needed oversight. Thank you MOD1.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I was the one that deleted the first two. It was because you slammed someone and it was reported to me. You can post about corruption, just don't slam anyone or make accusations of wrongdoing without presenting proof.

Mod 1
    Thank you Ian!

Unregistered
    Public records requests of the overtime audit, which took place at the request of our chief, after the Miami Herald reported the mismanagement, waste and potential fraud, for the stupid conference, revealed highly questionable overtime expenditures.
    The same type of audit can, and may very well have already been conducted, could likely point to overtime expenditures, possibly linked to “construction and/or remodeling” for certain personnel.
    If this is in fact the case, a news story will run after COViD19 coverage calms and an IA complaint will be made.

Unregistered

Muppet...strikes again...

Yeah Ian delete them all, not just your boys. You must be trying on getting back into some position if you want this squashed. Get rid of all of it...the ot, the good old boys club rodak, van hoosear, messenger, armpits, unwarranted, unlimited ot. Take it off here but the package is on the way...weeeeee....and the bars from you know who tho...oh my.....tsk....tsk...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast