Hope you're happy KH and EB - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good morning Pasco county commissioners I hope you were all watching the toxic waste city of Port Richey Shit Show
    Senator Hooper you told the mayor to please keep the city quiet. I think he was confused he thinks you said go start a riot
    It is quite evident from a meeting so unruly they wouldn’t even let a council members speak they are all in cahoots with each other
    May the wonderful police officers of Port Richey live a wonderful and healthy life and thrive in their new jobs and for the individuals who have been in the pocket of the mayor city manager and council members enjoy their new bar back jobs at their friends bar
    This place needs to shut down The Mayor A Joke. The City Manager A-hole What exactly does the City Attorney DO But Sit with his mask on. LIKE THE LONE RANGER. AND WHO WAS THE SCREAMING LADY SHE NEEDS A DOCTOR
    THIS IS LIKE A SKIT FROM ONE FLEW OVER THE Cuckoos Nest. Shut This Place Down !!

Unregistered
    Hahaha. I have no skin in this game, but even I know any statement written by P.A. isn't worth the ink used to type it. His integrity was always less than lacking, and he should've been prosecuted years ago. His credibility went down the toilet many moons ago, and I'm absolutely certain he doesn't want his personnel file checked to prove it. By the way, even if it was cleaned out, like a couple others, there are still originals out there. We're all familiar with him. By the way, his letter, not even a sworn statement, says, "I heard from", "I was told by", blah blah blah. I don't see anywhere that it says "I saw", or "I did". In fact, the other officer's statement seemed to refute his made up nonsense. You clowns are continuing this nonsense, and causing the demise of your city. Makes sense though. If you can't get away with anything anymore, take the city down with you. Please just go away.

Unregistered
    Hahaha. I have no skin in this game, but even I know any statement written by P.A. isn't worth the ink used to type it. His integrity was always less than lacking, and he should've been prosecuted years ago. His credibility went down the toilet many moons ago, and I'm absolutely certain he doesn't want his personnel file checked to prove it. By the way, even if it was cleaned out, like a couple others, there are still originals out there. We're all familiar with him. By the way, his letter, not even a sworn statement, says, "I heard from", "I was told by", blah blah blah. I don't see anywhere that it says "I saw", or "I did". In fact, the other officer's statement seemed to refute his made up nonsense. You clowns are continuing this nonsense, and causing the demise of your city. Makes sense though. If you can't get away with anything anymore, take the city down with you. Please just go away.
    ST and VL did this with their pal Howard and Babcuck. The demise of the city be be on their hands due to this backdoor shit. Nobody to blame but them! Howard does this at every agency he has worked at and been fired from for the same reasons as to why he was fired from PRPD (and his meat cutting days too). He has applied at every agency known to man, and been denied. Babcuck has 20 kids and has child support payments that he cannot afford due to his own stupidity. Ultimately it’s their asses who are gonna lose this one when the Pd goes down (see overwhelming support for GD). This backfired on them, they though “just get rid of Gerry and we will be ok.” Not happening with the multiple public record requests and the calling for Lupo’s immediate firing. The meeting was a joke and ST continues to cut off a council member who has facts which were released to the public. It all shows Lupo is a liar.

Others will be hired by agencies and some won’t, understandably so and they know that and accept it even if it costs them their jobs at PRPD. They refuse to work for Howard or Babcuck, and they will leave (already in place). This is Howard’s last ditch effort to have some sort of authority in this job like Rocko or whatever his brother’s name is. However, he blew it with his drunk, backdoor talks with Tremblay at the Pirate Bar while he was behind the bar, bartending.

I say this, Howard this time you don’t need to be fired. You will fire yourself Mr. Det/ Sgt wannabe.

Unregistered
    This sounds like there are numerous subjects that are very upset. Perhaps because they are going to be held accountable now and not protected. Hmmm. I don’t know. I have no personal knowledge of the department. However, I do know it makes sense to rid that city of a Chief that was hired under a corrupt mayor and vice mayor. Seems like the chief allowed him to operate with immunity until FDLE stepped in. So now you have a new mayor and a soon to be new chief. Breath of fresh air. Maybe some of the upset people are only in their current positions because they were friends with the old mayor or chief 🤷*♂️. I do know that if you fools keep rocking the boat, then you will likely find yourselves looking for a new job. From what I understand most of you won’t qualify to be hired at more reputable agencies.
    The only person that I see being held accountable in all of this is Lupo. He will he fired before his planned retirement and party at Hooters with his new pals. The new, old hangout place...

Unregistered
    Ok KH, no skin on the game....

Unregistered
    This sounds like there are numerous subjects that are very upset. Perhaps because they are going to be held accountable now and not protected. Hmmm. I don’t know. I have no personal knowledge of the department. However, I do know it makes sense to rid that city of a Chief that was hired under a corrupt mayor and vice mayor. Seems like the chief allowed him to operate with immunity until FDLE stepped in. So now you have a new mayor and a soon to be new chief. Breath of fresh air. Maybe some of the upset people are only in their current positions because they were friends with the old mayor or chief 🤷*♂️. I do know that if you fools keep rocking the boat, then you will likely find yourselves looking for a new job. From what I understand most of you won’t qualify to be hired at more reputable agencies.
    Hired under a corrupt mayor and vice mayor?? No KH and fag****, that was you buddy Lupo who hired him and the residents love him if you didn’t notice. Only mayor to try to hire a Pasco County Capt is your buddy, Scotty. Morons.

Unregistered

This is Ridiculous

I have no connection to the department, but am disgusted by what I have seen and heard.

After reading the various documents that have been posted, it appears that Mr. Lupo should be fired for lying and his treatment of Sgt Alu and the Chief.

Howard should face disciplinary action for driving the mayor's atv on the roadway, as well as showing up at a police call intoxicated, even if he was off-duty. There's probably more that I don't know about, but I was always taught that you don't go drinking where you police.

There should be a recall election on the mayor. It sounds like he is trying to be above the law, as well as trying to get the CM to force out the Chief so that they can put his drinking buddy Howard in as Chief.

I have the utmost respect for Chief DeCanio and the things he has done for the police department and the community. Chief DeCanio is out in the community helping build relations between the community and the police department. I was totally shocked when I heard that the Chief was forced to resign. Now I am totally pissed to read the documentation and see that it is really for no reason other than someone wanting to put someone else in that position.

The city manager and mayor should be ashamed of themselves for their conduct and their handling of city business. Howard the words I have for can't be posted here.

Unregistered

Corruption Mayor City manager

I have no connection to the department, but am disgusted by what I have seen and heard.

After reading the various documents that have been posted, it appears that Mr. Lupo should be fired for lying and his treatment of Sgt Alu and the Chief.

Howard should face disciplinary action for driving the mayor's atv on the roadway, as well as showing up at a police call intoxicated, even if he was off-duty. There's probably more that I don't know about, but I was always taught that you don't go drinking where you police.

There should be a recall election on the mayor. It sounds like he is trying to be above the law, as well as trying to get the CM to force out the Chief so that they can put his drinking buddy Howard in as Chief.

I have the utmost respect for Chief DeCanio and the things he has done for the police department and the community. Chief DeCanio is out in the community helping build relations between the community and the police department. I was totally shocked when I heard that the Chief was forced to resign. Now I am totally pissed to read the documentation and see that it is really for no reason other than someone wanting to put someone else in that position.

The city manager and mayor should be ashamed of themselves for their conduct and their handling of city business. Howard the words I have for can't be posted here.
    Truly agree with your post what a shame how can the mayor and council members sit and entertain the actions of a corrupt city manager
    And deliberately turned their back‘s on the police chief and another officer that was done wrong
    But I’m not sure if many people know that the mayor’s family owns a bar in the city that is known to be a drug den
    Maybe the big picture is the mayor does not want good Law-enforcement officers they might say too much in his family’s bar
    Can This considered a conflict of interest HMMM

Looks like the residents once again have to work hard to restore the cities good name destroyed by the city manager and the sitting mayor and so-called council members if you can call them that
    I think Pasco County sheriffs office needs to investigate the drug den
    And the city manager needs to be fired

Unregistered
    Drug den ? There are drugs in every bar in west Pasco. Leave Thee Pirate Bar out of this. If anything it is a cop bar. Probably one of the nicest places around.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast