Hope you're happy KH and EB
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hope you're happy KH and EB

Coast is all clear KH you fat, uneducated, vindictive, miscreant. You can end your abrupt "vacation" now. At least your buddy Babcuck was man enough to show his face around the department, prick. Good thing our very smart citizens did a public records request which will show what your politician scum bag defense attorney Mayor buddy, Babcuck, and you have been up to... You have disgraced the military, Sumter County, Winn-Dixie, etc...You may have won this battle, but when the whistle blowers sue the city we shall see who wins this war. Grow up, you'd think a DWI in the military would teach you. You'd think getting fired once from PRPD for getting political you'd learn. You are a wannabe with all of your 4 years of LEO experience. How does it feel being the joke of the county. ST and VL ordered GD under duress to put you in as detective. Leaking info to VL and DM resulted in you almost getting cops shot, YOU ARE A COMPLETE DISGRACE no one or agency trusts you. Your pal Babcuck is just as bad he was thrown out of the state of NY and can't get a job anywhere else because he is a complete moron. I know Babcuck doesn't monitor this site his wife does, just like when she takes photos and makes post on the city's pages not him . Don't worry boys your favorite hangouts the PB and Wing place will be back open soon and you can go back to drinking juice and making the young girls that work there feel very uncomfortable again.

Unregistered
    I guess his cushy 8-4 "detective" position wasn't good enough. Putz spends hour at breakfast 2 hours for lunch at Hooters and the rest of the day reporting to Loverboy, ST, and VL. Fat piece of white racist, drunk trash. Anyone ever looked into why he is always bumming money off people and broke?

Unregistered

Little Shitty City. SHIT SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess his cushy 8-4 "detective" position wasn't good enough. Putz spends hour at breakfast 2 hours for lunch at Hooters and the rest of the day reporting to Loverboy, ST, and VL. Fat piece of white racist, drunk trash. Anyone ever looked into why he is always bumming money off people and broke?
    Good morning Pasco county commissioners I hope you were all watching the toxic waste city of Port Richey Shit Show
    Senator Hooper you told the mayor to please keep the city quiet. I think he was confused he thinks you said go start a riot
    It is quite evident from a meeting so unruly they wouldn’t even let a council members speak they are all in cahoots with each other
    May the wonderful police officers of Port Richey live a wonderful and healthy life and thrive in their new jobs and for the individuals who have been in the pocket of the mayor city manager and council members enjoy their new bar back jobs at their friends bar

Unregistered

Lol. New job bar backs

One is so fat he wont fit behind the bar. Lmao

the other pos to stupid lol

Unregistered

Upset

This sounds like there are numerous subjects that are very upset. Perhaps because they are going to be held accountable now and not protected. Hmmm. I don’t know. I have no personal knowledge of the department. However, I do know it makes sense to rid that city of a Chief that was hired under a corrupt mayor and vice mayor. Seems like the chief allowed him to operate with immunity until FDLE stepped in. So now you have a new mayor and a soon to be new chief. Breath of fresh air. Maybe some of the upset people are only in their current positions because they were friends with the old mayor or chief 🤷*♂️. I do know that if you fools keep rocking the boat, then you will likely find yourselves looking for a new job. From what I understand most of you won’t qualify to be hired at more reputable agencies.

Unregistered
    How ironic, you implicated GD with the former crooked mayor. KH and EB are in bed with the NEW crooked mayor. I wonder if Nick Borgiano still bribes ST? Look at the news article he is crooked as they come defense attorney with political aspirations. He's not looking to serve the citizens of Port Richey he only serves himself and his cronies, wait till the citizens find out the big WOD traffic embarrassment was his fault to influence traffic in front of his bar. Ouch that cost citizens money due to his special interest that didn't work too well did it ST?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...-make/2290529/

ST has the nerve to insinuate other council members are interfering with day-to-day operation under crooked city manager's purview when ST goes and politics and negotiates on behalf of the city all the time where is that in the charter? He must have learned that play from DM's book. ST is supposed to be an intelligent attorney wonder how he managed to get someone to issue him a city golf cart decal on his UTV? I guess ST interprets the law as he is above it when it comes to PR.

Sec. 36-167. - Limitations and other prohibited conduct.
    The provisions of this article shall not be construed to authorize all-terrain vehicles of recreational off-highway vehicles on any rights-of-way, roads, or streets within the city.

Unregistered
    How ironic, you implicated GD with the former crooked mayor. KH and EB are in bed with the NEW crooked mayor. I wonder if Nick Borgiano still bribes ST? Look at the news article he is crooked as they come defense attorney with political aspirations. He's not looking to serve the citizens of Port Richey he only serves himself and his cronies, wait till the citizens find out the big WOD traffic embarrassment was his fault to influence traffic in front of his bar. Ouch that cost citizens money due to his special interest that didn't work too well did it ST?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...-make/2290529/

ST has the nerve to insinuate other council members are interfering with day-to-day operation under crooked city manager's purview when ST goes and politics and negotiates on behalf of the city all the time where is that in the charter? He must have learned that play from DM's book. ST is supposed to be an intelligent attorney wonder how he managed to get someone to issue him a city golf cart decal on his UTV? I guess ST interprets the law as he is above it when it comes to PR.

Sec. 36-167. - Limitations and other prohibited conduct.
    The provisions of this article shall not be construed to authorize all-terrain vehicles of recreational off-highway vehicles on any rights-of-way, roads, or streets within the city.
    Fss 316.2123 governs ATVs on the roadway, moron. If you're going to claim to be Mr State Trooper, at least know your statutes. P.s. it's a civil citation. Just like a seat belt ticket, brainiac.

Unregistered
    Babcuck you stupid troll this is exactly what everyone is talking about, you don't even recognize city ordinance and code. You don't know anything about Florida laws or the city ordinances. ST's machine is not an ATV you dumb Yankee trash. Operation of an unregistered motor vehicle is a misdemeanor.

Under the 2019 Florida Statutes in chapter 261 titled “OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLE SAFETY AND RECREATION,” the description of an ROV is defined thusly.

(Section 8) “ROV” means any motorized recreational off-highway vehicle 80 inches or less in width which has a dry weight of 2,500 pounds or less, is designed to travel on four or more nonhighway tires, and is manufactured for recreational use by one or more persons. The term does not include a golf cart as defined in ss. 316.003 and 320.01 or a low-speed vehicle as defined in s. 320.01.

So if your side-by-side is of 80-inches or less in width and has a dry weight of 2,500 pounds and uses non-highway tires or DOT tires as they are often called, then your side-by-side does indeed fall under the description of the state of Florida for ROVs.

Unregistered
    Fss 316.2123 governs ATVs on the roadway, moron. If you're going to claim to be Mr State Trooper, at least know your statutes. P.s. it's a civil citation. Just like a seat belt ticket, brainiac.

317.003: ATV 1500lbs or less. A Yamaha UTV 2 seater is 1,541lbs therefore no Yamaha UTV meets the definition of an ATV

317.003(6): (6) “Off-highway vehicle” means any ATV, two-rider ATV, ROV, or OHM that is used off the roads or highways of this state and that is not registered and licensed for highway use pursuant to chapter 320.

(9) “ROV” means any motorized recreational off-highway vehicle 80 inches or less in width which has a dry weight of 2,500 pounds or less, is designed to travel on four or more nonhighway tires, and is manufactured for recreational use by one or more persons. The term does not include a golf cart as defined in ss. 316.003 and 320.01 or a low-speed vehicle as defined in s. 320.01.

FL Law:

320.02 Registration required; application for registration; forms.—
    (1) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, every owner or person in charge of a motor vehicle that is operated or driven on the roads of this state shall register the vehicle in this state. The owner or person in charge shall apply to the department or to its authorized agent for registration of each such vehicle on a form prescribed by the department. A registration is not required for any motor vehicle that is not operated on the roads of this state during the registration period.

failure to have proper vehicle registration is a CRIMINAL traffic violation punishable up to 60 days in the county jail. Under Florida Statute 320.02

Unregistered

Who’s the MORON

Stop making ST look like he is the Victim

The vehicle does not belong on a paved road
    Maybe you want to check the definition of paved Road unpaved road

And by the way ST was warned how to make it legal

Get a life and move on unless you have anything new to add to the conversation

No room for morons here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast