Plescow strikes again

KingoftheCastle

Plescow strikes again

Taking bets on why his wife left him.

Unregistered
    Uh. Not hard to figure it out. She likes the new blue uniform she's dating.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uh. Not hard to figure it out. She likes the new blue uniform she's dating.
    Good for her. He’s always been a shit and thinks he’s better than us.

Unregistered
    Whoever started this thread is a funny ****. “Strikes again” heh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    uh. Not hard to figure it out. She likes the new blue uniform she's dating.
    who is it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    who is it?
    who cares??? Anyone that woman finds is better than him

Unregistered
    Can someone tell me how he tricks the system to get so much leave approved? When does he work? Is he sleeping with a sgt? An lt? I just puked in my mouth.

Unregistered
    Can someone tell me how he tricks the system to get so much leave approved? When does he work? Is he sleeping with a sgt? An lt? I just puked in my mouth.
    Papo... or Mama... stop hating. If Soto, JH or pan comes p!nga are his flavor, let him enjoy that. We all know he has a ton of leave to burn from when he got fired

Unregistered

Butch up

Officer Plescoe fights the same concerns, fears, and worries everyone of us does when he puts on the uniform. Quit tearing down people and start building people up. Many of us were not even here when he had his big legal issue..move on and back off and leave the guy alone

Unregistered
    Officer Plescoe fights the same concerns, fears, and worries everyone of us does when he puts on the uniform. Quit tearing down people and start building people up. Many of us were not even here when he had his big legal issue..move on and back off and leave the guy alone
    “Officer” (If you can even call him that) plescow is one of the worst we’ve ever had, just like his dad. He’s reckless, rude and thinks he is untouchable. Open your eyes. And for those of you who weren’t around, it wasn’t a legal issue. Google him. It’s all still there. I wouldn’t call domestic violence a legal issue. That is a moral and character issue. And what about crashing cars? Two slaps on the hand and back on the road.