"BSO HIRING - POSITION: Sheriff on down*

Unregistered

Post "BSO HIRING - POSITION: Sheriff on down*

https://www.runforoffice.org/elected...county-sheriff

Employer / Organization - Broward County Sheriff

Next Election - Nov 03, 2020

Filing Window - Jun 15, 2020 - Jun 19, 2020

Description

The Sheriff of Broward County administers the largest fully accredited sheriff's office in the United States with 5,800 employees and an annual operating budget of $730 million. The Sheriff's office is responsible for providing law enforcement services to communities that do not have their own municipal police forces, and the sheriff's office also will coordinate with municipal police to assist in cases. The Sheriff's office is also responsible for overseeing the county jail, and providing Broward County elected officials with law enforcement information.

I'm interested in running for this office

Application Guidelines

To become a candidate, you must:

1. File Form DS-DE 9, Appointment of Campaign Treasurer and Designation of Campaign Depository with the elections administrator (usually the County or City Clerk’s office) prior to collecting contributions or making expenditures on behalf of your campaign, and prior to opening a campaign account.

2. Designate a primary campaign depository with any bank, savings and loan association, or credit union authorized to do business in the State of Florida. The campaign account must be separate from any personal or other account and used only for depositing campaign contributions and making expenditures. All contributions must be deposited into such account and all expenditures must be drawn by a check on such account. All deposits must be accompanied by a bank deposit slip containing the name of each contributor and the amount contributed by each.

3. File Form DS-DE 84, Statement of Candidate within ten days after filing Form DS-DE 9 (the Appointment of Campaign Treasurer). There is usually only a one week qualifying period for Florida races, so please contact the election administrator (County or City Clerk) to verify the dates. A financial disclosure is required and the candidate must take a loyalty oath.

If you have questions regarding an election, county elections departments and the Florida Elections Division are excellent resources. Broward County has a guide for candidates that can be found here:

http://www.browardsoe.org/Candidate-...me-a-Candidate

Submit application to:

Broward County Supervisor of Elections, 201 S.E. 6th Street , Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301, US

Unregistered

I’ll do it!

But I have felony convictions for murder, drug dealing, and check fraud. Oh yeah I’m a swinger and my wife used to be a man. Can I still apply?

Unregistered
    Those with felony convictions are more than qualified especially if you are a violent felon you are more than welcomed to run for sheriff.

Unregistered

Vote for someone who really cares for the deputies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But I have felony convictions for murder, drug dealing, and check fraud. Oh yeah I’m a swinger and my wife used to be a man. Can I still apply?
    Yes..And you can even run for the top spot in the US govt..And then have felon friends around you.