PBA can’t represent us but now they want to represent the general employees?

Unregistered

PBA can’t represent us but now they want to represent the general employees?

What is the PBA doing? I guess they are so hard up for dues money that they need revenues from generas employees. This will be a detriment to us in law enforcement for the PBA will undoubtedly be reluctant to get us different benefits so as not to upset the general employees. And, the general employees will want everything we currently get.
    What goes through the mind of that midget fat man Rod?
    Is the PBA hurting that bad since losing departments all across the state? I’m sorry but as much as I like and value the general
    Employees they should be represented by their own peers and should we.
    The more I see and hear what the PBA has become, the more I am embarrassed to say I am a member. Looks like it’s time For us to change as well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the PBA doing? I guess they are so hard up for dues money that they need revenues from generas employees. This will be a detriment to us in law enforcement for the PBA will undoubtedly be reluctant to get us different benefits so as not to upset the general employees. And, the general employees will want everything we currently get.
    What goes through the mind of that midget fat man Rod?
    Is the PBA hurting that bad since losing departments all across the state? I’m sorry but as much as I like and value the general
    Employees they should be represented by their own peers and should we.
    The more I see and hear what the PBA has become, the more I am embarrassed to say I am a member. Looks like it’s time For us to change as well.
    I was holding off on signing my FOP card but after reading this my mind is made up. I want a union who represents cops.

Unregistered
    Right!!!! I think Rod wants us to leave and we should help him fulfill his wishes. Let him represent everyone other than cops.

Unregistered
    Rod is out of his freaking mind. Does he not realize that the boots do not like him? And, then to add salt to the wound the POS goes and tries to get general employees to join.
    That means we will share whatever crumbs we get at negotiations. No freaking way say I. Time to let PBA go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rod is out of his freaking mind. Does he not realize that the boots do not like him? And, then to add salt to the wound the POS goes and tries to get general employees to join.
    That means we will share whatever crumbs we get at negotiations. No freaking way say I. Time to let PBA go.
    Several weeks ago,In Hollywood we had a meeting with our reps. There was one resounding theme. We don't like or have any confidence in Rod and people are talking about going FOP.