Cowards
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 

Thread: Cowards

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cowards

    If you cowards can't take the criticism without deleting posts, then maybe you shouldn't screw up so much.

  2. #2
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you cowards can't take the criticism without deleting posts, then maybe you shouldn't screw up so much.
    I'm the one deleting the posts that violate the Terms of Use. Do you have a problem with that? Why do you think I'm a coward for doing my job?

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I'm the one deleting the posts that violate the Terms of Use. Do you have a problem with that? Why do you think I'm a coward for doing my job? Mod 1
    Because you delete the TRUTH, that's why. And that's what makes you a coward. When the CCSO screws up, you want to hide that fact? Protect their precious egos? Don't you think it could potentially be a positive thing that CCSO deputies read what actual laws and constitutional rights are and how to deal with the public WITHIN the law, rather than be poorly trained to violate it? Clearly they are not learning how to do their jobs inside the bounds of the law and the constitution by their COC. Each one of them individually swore an oath to the United States Constitution, and by doing so, they have a duty THEMSELVES to know it, understand it and follow it. If teaching CCSO's deputies when they cross the line and violate the constitution is a violation of your terms of use, then you are not only a coward, you are a traitor to the United States and everything it stands for, just like these deputies that violate people's rights. When someone posts a court's ruling clearly explaining how they F-ed up, they should be chastised like a Schmuckatelli up and down like drill instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Stanley Kubrick's "Full Metal Jacket". But instead, you delete. OORAH

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Oh, yeah. One more reason you are a coward. Because you allow all manner of threat, intimidation, bullying and nasty comments to stand against andrew Sheets, so you are the type of coward that holds someone down so your friends can beat them up. You delete Sheet's negative comments, but let their comments stand. You let them attack, while not allowing Sheets to fight back or defend himself. Do you really think that these LEO's are too weak and fragile to hear what Sheets has to say?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Anti-cop posts deleted by Mod 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because you delete the TRUTH, that's why. And that's what makes you a coward. When the CCSO screws up, you want to hide that fact? Protect their precious egos? Don't you think it could potentially be a positive thing that CCSO deputies read what actual laws and constitutional rights are and how to deal with the public WITHIN the law, rather than be poorly trained to violate it? Clearly they are not learning how to do their jobs inside the bounds of the law and the constitution by their COC. Each one of them individually swore an oath to the United States Constitution, and by doing so, they have a duty THEMSELVES to know it, understand it and follow it. If teaching CCSO's deputies when they cross the line and violate the constitution is a violation of your terms of use, then you are not only a coward, you are a traitor to the United States and everything it stands for, just like these deputies that violate people's rights. When someone posts a court's ruling clearly explaining how they F-ed up, they should be chastised like a Schmuckatelli up and down like drill instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Stanley Kubrick's "Full Metal Jacket". But instead, you delete. OORAH
    You are wrong. Mod 1 did not delete the truth. Instead, Mod 1 deleted your opinion - and there is a big difference. Your anti-cop opinion is not important at leoaffairs; and your personal opinions are not worth as much as you believe them to be. Here is a brilliant idea for you: Start your own anti-cop website, in lieu of visiting a cop website to post anti-cop insults.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are wrong. Mod 1 did not delete the truth. Instead, Mod 1 deleted your opinion - and there is a big difference. Your anti-cop opinion is not important at leoaffairs; and your personal opinions are not worth as much as you believe them to be. Here is a brilliant idea for you: Start your own anti-cop website, in lieu of visiting a cop website to post anti-cop insults.
    Hey moron, it was the opinion of the judge in a court of law that you idiots at the CCSO screwed the pooch, not his. It is not "anti-cop" opinions, these are the facts. These are "anti-bad-cop" facts and if any of you had any integrity at all, you would be just as angry at bad cops making bad decisions that make the entire police industry look like bumbling imbeciles.


    No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. (~Albert Einstein)

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Mod 1 deletes anti-cop posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey moron, it was the opinion of the judge in a court of law that you idiots at the CCSO screwed the pooch, not his. It is not "anti-cop" opinions, these are the facts. These are "anti-bad-cop" facts and if any of you had any integrity at all, you would be just as angry at bad cops making bad decisions that make the entire police industry look like bumbling imbeciles.


    No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. (~Albert Einstein)
    The judge did not visit leoaffairs to upload his opinion - but Mod 1 did delete your anti-cop post - and there is a difference. Only an emotionally disturbed person would make anti-cop postings at a cop website - and then get angry when they are deleted. Here is a brilliant idea for you: Start your own anti-cop website, in lieu of visiting a cop website to post anti-cop insults.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The judge did not visit leoaffairs to upload his opinion - but Mod 1 did delete your anti-cop post - and there is a difference. Only an emotionally disturbed person would make anti-cop postings at a cop website - and then get angry when they are deleted. Here is a brilliant idea for you: Start your own anti-cop website, in lieu of visiting a cop website to post anti-cop insults.
    There is a classic example of "copsplainin" and "coplogic" for you. UNLESS the judge himself posts the ruling on LEO affairs, those laws, rulings and facts don't apply. Cops know everything and nobody better tell them otherwise. Your brain is like a parachute, it only works when it is open. Yup, that pretty much sums up the CCSO and why the ludicrously stupid and often intentional mistakes will continue as usual.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •