Hiring process/test - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Is the PAT and other tests required before applying?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the PAT and other tests required before applying?
    No. You must apply first. See previous post of YouTube video of what JTA is and how it is run/assessed.

Unregistered
    Thanks! Submitted app recently. Playing the anxious waiting game

Unregistered
    Hi Everyone i am looking for writers for my website which give online cheap college essay writing service if anyone interested on that contact me through website
    You’re asking at the wrong place. Many here do not even know how to write a correct simple sentence. In addition, many do not even have a High School Diploma. Many of these individuals will still be working at McDonald’s if they didn’t have mom and pops working in the department.

Unregistered

Jta

JTA test is the equivalent to PAT. Hope it helps!!!

Unregistered
    You’re asking at the wrong place. Many here do not even know how to write a correct simple sentence. In addition, many do not even have a High School Diploma. Many of these individuals will still be working at McDonald’s if they didn’t have mom and pops working in the department.
    I hate to admit it, but you’re absolutely correct. Some of these morons are pathetic.

Unregistered
    Wow, all of that in under 7 min! The dept must be going for much younger and more male applicants than before. Respect to the new crew!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12