Hiring process/test
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

N/A

Hiring process/test

Hello all,

Does any one know what the Test below consist of?
    (Job-Related Task Assessment).

Due to the Coronavirus, all Law Enforcement Physical Abilities Tests administered at the Miami-Dade College School of Justice have been cancelled. Due to this cancellation, all applicants must pass the Job-Related Task Assessment that consists of a series of job-related physical performance tests administered by the Miami-Dade Public Safety Training Institute.

Thank you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Hello all,

Due to the Coronavirus, all Law Enforcement Physical Abilities Tests administered at the Miami-Dade College School of Justice have been cancelled. Due to this cancellation, all applicants must pass the Job-Related Task Assessment that consists of a series of job-related physical performance tests administered by the Miami-Dade Public Safety Training Institute.

Thank you.
    Call 305-471-3331 with questions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call 305-471-3331 with questions.
    Thank you!

Xevi
    Did you ever find out what it was?

Jaime
    Hello all,

Thank you.
    Did you ever find out what it is?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    Did you ever find out what it is?
    Beard check
    Tictok check
    Drop down holster check
    Juvi past check

You’re hired.

Unregistered
    Hello all,

Thank you.
    Update us 👀

Unregistered
    Yes, with the current situation, it is completely unclear how to apply for a job. It’s also very difficult for me to deal with all this. Even though for my future job, I need to write a cover letter. This is not working out well for me, so I used https://papersowl.com/fast-essay-writing to help me compose a good cover letter. I used fast essay writing service and hope that my interviewer will accept my letter and invite me to an interview. As for now, I need a job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Beard check
    Tictok check
    Drop down holster check
    Juvi past check

You’re hired.
    You forgot one other prerequisite: must have far left Democrat on voters card.

Unregistered
    Hello all,

Thank you.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGvMaa7krEQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast