TikTok - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: TikTok

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I probably have 3X the amount of time than you have on the patrol. Keep changing the subject princess. Why aren’t you going back to the topic? Charge your stupid ass for classroom time next time. i have no interest in CVE as I probably look a lot better than you in uniform. By the way im GAY so I don’t have a wife and i also don’t work 208. So go suck a big one. Most important I definitely don’t want to do a ride along to eat cheese burgers all shift long and be like most of you 300 plus pounds. Thanks for the invite but i will stay on the patrol side working monday-friday BOI while you do your weekend duty and rotating shifts. Who’s stupid now???
    Hey, rook! I have a serious question for you. How did you manage to pass the psychological test with FHP? You definitely have some anger management problems, besides the other problems you mentioned before, but I can't judge you on that. No one is perfect. Relax rook! I'm here for you. I'm a good listener. I want to get you motivated for the ride along with CVE.

Unregistered
    Hey, rook! I have a serious question for you. How did you manage to pass the psychological test with FHP? You definitely have some anger management problems, besides the other problems you mentioned before, but I can't judge you on that. No one is perfect. Relax rook! I'm here for you. I'm a good listener. I want to get you motivated for the ride along with CVE.
    I will take your ride along offer, just give me 3 years so i can eat at mcds 5 days a week and fit it. I have a lonh way to go for 300 plus pounds. I will let you know!

Unregistered
    These are the ones on here talking crap about everyone else lmao

https://vm.tiktok.com/WkVPAB/

Unregistered
    The only way to prohibit it is to have a written rule that prohibits making or using photos and videos while in-uniform. Otherwise, it remains a judgement issue.

Unregistered
    The only way to prohibit it is to have a written rule that prohibits making or using photos and videos while in-uniform. Otherwise, it remains a judgement issue.
    They all got deleted so guess the brass came back and said something 😹

Unregistered
    They all got deleted so guess the brass came back and said something 😹
    If they did, I for one am glad of it! That crap was embarrassing

Unregistered
    I probably have 3X the amount of time than you have on the patrol. Keep changing the subject princess. Why aren’t you going back to the topic? Charge your stupid ass for classroom time next time. i have no interest in CVE as I probably look a lot better than you in uniform. By the way im GAY so I don’t have a wife and i also don’t work 208. So go suck a big one. Most important I definitely don’t want to do a ride along to eat cheese burgers all shift long and be like most of you 300 plus pounds. Thanks for the invite but i will stay on the patrol side working monday-friday BOI while you do your weekend duty and rotating shifts. Who’s stupid now???
    In this post you say "By the way im GAY so I don’t have a wife". You also say "go suck a big one" - since you are gay, isn't that your job?

Unregistered
    In this post you say "By the way im GAY so I don’t have a wife". You also say "go suck a big one" - since you are gay, isn't that your job?
    Wants you to try it? Maybe you will like it. Trying Anything to get you turds to lose weight.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516