1% Raise NOT our checks! LIARS! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More lies. We NEVER voted for a 1% raise you MORON! Its parts of the me too clause. Read the email that was sent out and it clearly explains that the 1% came from another bargaining unit and we are entitled to it. Trying to come on here and posts lies and BS.
    Your English no es bueno Steadman, but I can figure out what you’re saying.
    So, we didn’t get 1% is what you are now saying. We got zero but because another unit got 1% we got it as well. Who should we thank for getting us something you were not able to attain? The firefighters?
    I’m glad the truth is finally surfacing. You see you tell so many lies that it catches up to you Steadman.

Unregistered
    Your English no es bueno Steadman, but I can figure out what you’re saying.
    So, we didn’t get 1% is what you are now saying. We got zero but because another unit got 1% we got it as well. Who should we thank for getting us something you were not able to attain? The firefighters?
    I’m glad the truth is finally surfacing. You see you tell so many lies that it catches up to you Steadman.
    You obviously can’t read English Domingo. Find someone to translate for you.

Unregistered
    You obviously can’t read English Domingo. Find someone to translate for you.
    I don’t know about that Smelly Steady, marshmallow Stahl, let’s review what YOU wrote:

We NEVER voted for a 1% raise you MORON! Its parts of the me too clause. Read the email that was sent out and it clearly explains that the 1% came from another bargaining unit and we are entitled to it. Trying to come on here and posts lies and BS.

Steadman, why don’t you translate to us what that says.

Unregistered
    I don’t know about that Smelly Steady, marshmallow Stahl, let’s review what YOU wrote:

We NEVER voted for a 1% raise you MORON! Its parts of the me too clause. Read the email that was sent out and it clearly explains that the 1% came from another bargaining unit and we are entitled to it. Trying to come on here and posts lies and BS.

Steadman, why don’t you translate to us what that says.
    Hey Moron, it’s crystal clear. Go bash him on the sub-forum as your suppose too.

Unregistered
    Hey Moron, it’s crystal clear. Go bash him on the sub-forum as your suppose too.
    “Him” is you Steadman. Man up dude.

Unregistered
    “Him” is you Steadman. Man up dude.

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.orgTry

Unregistered
    You know they lost the argument when they run out of what to say. Steadman is a moron of major proportion

Unregistered
    So if you go on epars you will notice that your hourly rate has increased 🙄

Unregistered
    Got my raise!

Unregistered
    Got my raise!
    The problem is you cause can’t see the 35 cent raise you got. We all got a raise it’s just so low you can’t tell lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast